1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Level up 5 star bird for feeding?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Denamo, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Denamo

Denamo Hatchling

I've got an excess of 5 star birds, mostly in cases where I've already go both evo's and maybe a Master bird as well. I know that the prime value point for 4 star birds is an evolved level 40 (after the changes a month or two ago), but what about 5 star birds? How far up should I take them to maximize value vs upgrade costs?

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

However, i like to keep them at 1, then used then in place of a prestige totem when going from P9 to P10.
    They are roughly equivalent to 1.9 totems so you can save quite a bit of Gold by using fewer totems...

Annie14 and Nyk like this.
  3. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Save them to use as food for your prestiged birds as they provide more xp than prestige totems. Also, there is no difference (when used as food for prestiged birds) between a level one 5* bird and a level 100 5* bird. So don't bother leveling them before you feed to a prestiged bird.

If you want to feed to unprestiged birds, I believe level 40 is the magical number, but you should really consider using them only on prestiged birds.

Annie14, Epic Buttstomp and A. Wolf like this.
  4. Denamo

Denamo Hatchling

Thanks to both of you for pointing out their value as prestige totems, I hadn't considered that.

5. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

There's no difference in a level 1 5* bird vs a Level 100+ 5* bird when using it on a Prestiged bird.

I just tried on my P4 Master Claude:
    Ricky unevolved 20 (which is the same as level 1)
    Master Red 40
    Geraldine 60
    Master Terrance unevolved 100
    Regular Terrance P3

All of them give 64%

Annie14 likes this.
  6. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

Guess I should have read this better...you said it right.

Nyk likes this.