1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Level 92, Looking for very active clan

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Salemwitch, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Salemwitch

Salemwitch Hatchling

Hi to all,
    I really need an active clan to play with. My username is Salemwitch, I'm at level 92, not a native speaker but I think I can handle with the language barrier. :)

- I play everyday.
    - very active in the events.
    - always get the golden ticket and will continue play to support the clan.
    - complete daily quests.
    - complete MPDC.
    - I also help out with specials. ( extra egg, clan trophy bonus...etc)

Thank you

2. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Unless someone already PM or invite you, most clans aren't open to new members during an event. Wait til Saturday, some clans will kick people with no / low activity then. Monday morning is also a good time when the freeloaders are kicked.

3. Salemwitch

Salemwitch Hatchling

Thank you for your answer Mr Epic Buttstomp :) I didn't know that, now I can understand. Nobody write or invite me yet :( One thing I experience is that It's too hard to play without a clan. Thats why I applied one of them an hour ago. Luckily I got accepted. It's still not an active clan as I expected. In order not to be a clanhopper I planning to work there.

4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I have recruited few from this forum in the recent days and weeks (they posted in this sub-forum) but I am running out of people to kick in my clan (Angry Porkchops) right now. Some members don't move until the weekend, personal and work schedules are the reasons I suspect. I couldn't care if they put in their dues by end of event. If I do need to remove someone after this event, I shall keep you in mind and may send you a PM then.

5. Salemwitch

Salemwitch Hatchling

I hope everybody keep their dues and you don't have to kick someone out. Thank you so much for the reply. Have a nice day :)

6. Cmbryan79

Cmbryan79 Hatchling

Hi! I have an active clan you can join! We are War Eagles, all 33 members are active, and we have 2 spots open! Please consider us if you need an active clan before the event. The requirements are included

Attached Files: