1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Level 78 in Matilda event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kimo, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

I am indeed contemplating replacing Miffy with my other GF, but Miffy has actually performed well at times...i try and save her SS for when I can get 4 or more pigs in the shot since it increases the damage, but I do agree she seems to underperform at times too. Steve has been nice, while his damage has not been anything to write home about, he does hold his own, BUT, his ability to boost the health power ups has been invaluable!! I also have a P3 Red, but while I occasionally see an opportunity where he might appear to be helpful, I seem to be better off with as many white heavies as I can muster. (and no, I don't have a Lil Pecker available...couldn't get past level 70 last event, and did not spend the silvers to get there)

2. Slyguysmiley

Slyguysmiley Tiny Birdy

I struggled for a while. Ended up having a team consisting of from left to right
    Miffy then qb red lil pecker and matilda
    Miffy first across from leader spot to side with pig so pig wouldn’t block second shot accidentally. Then Matilda across the board to hit the other side to open. Then lol pecker for his stuns. Then had to focus on certain pigs with qb and red and some luck. After that doors open shields down just gotta watch shot timers and stun when you have too

After that level I put Claude back into leader and cleaned house.

3. smartsuited

smartsuited Hatchling

You can actually open the door with one white bird in one turn without super shot. Just aim correctly and bounce it to hit all four poles.

4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

The setups I have seen usually have a medium pig blocking the right most pole. Killing it is the only way but that cannot be done on first turn.

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

there is a video of 1 turn & one of my clan did it on accident. So, it is possible.

6. Clown Von Shoes

Clown Von Shoes Hatchling

Last minute but I got it! Been trying since Wednesday and like 40 times today. Capt Freedom P3, QB P7, Frost P3, Matilda P7 and Miffy P3 in that order left to right, used Freedom and Miffy to open the gates then Frost down the middle to turn the boss pigs. Did the same variations over and over with the 6th wave always getting me. Guess the game had mercy and let me through. For level 80 I put in a P3 Claude as leader in place of Miffy. Wow I have not been this frustrated over a simple game in awhile. :mad:

And wow the Master is a brute! Stronger than my LVL 43 Anne right off.

7. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Crowd control is the key. Frost by himself is not good enough. You need 2 Frosts or Lil Pecker. Miffy SS is weak. Capt Freedom is not that strong in SS either but better.

8. Clown Von Shoes

Clown Von Shoes Hatchling

I know but it’s all I had. Capt and Miffy were the birds I could get to P levels fast. They have never been on my team before. I only just got a Frost last event. I really wanted the Master Matilda so I just kept grinding and got lucky.

9. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Tiny Birdy

On paper your right but i found miffy extremely helpful.. the way the pigs are all clumped together worked to miffys advantage. Her ss increases the more pigs she hits. Made level 80 with frost ..matilda..miffy..red and cap freedom only dying on the gates of hell round 5 times (once i put miffy in as leader)

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  10. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

So close (maybe). Just finished wave 5 of L80- Gates of Hell version and the event timed-out....