1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Level 78 in Matilda event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kimo, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Kimo

Kimo Hatchling

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to open the doors for level 78? I'm getting killed after my 4th shot.
    Team:
    2x Matilda at P5
    Terrance at P3
    Grandfather Frost at P5
    Li'l Pecker at 100
    The Matildas will go through the wall but, by the time I get those off I'm already dead.

Thanks

2. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Tiny Birdy

You have to activate the post by either hitting them with a white bird, or their supershot. All 4 post have to be active for the doors to open.

Redwing likes this.
  3. Kimo

Kimo Hatchling

Ahhh, I was trying to do it with all the other birds. Thanks, I'll give it a try!

4. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

I got force fields for my L78. Much easier to take down than open doors.

5. Kimo

Kimo Hatchling

Redwing, I have 2 doors in the center and a white force field on either side of the doors. Is that what you mean?

6. Clown Von Shoes

Clown Von Shoes Hatchling

I can get the doors open in two shots but my Frost can’t hold back the one hit kill pigs. This level is kicking my posterior.

7. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Tiny Birdy

If its any consolation 79 and 80 are way easier.

I dropped my qb and put in cap freedom. Hit the posts with freedom and miffy... SS frost then matilda. Got hit after but had just enough energy to survive and throw red at them before starting over with frost.

8. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

No. No doors at all for me, just some force fields in a zig-zag line dividing the room in half. From what some the other guys were saying about the last event, there's a few different configurations for each level, so not everyone gets the same. But I do know the one you're talking about. I got that one a few levels earlier.

9. feffe

feffe Hatchling

Anyone else got the bug where behemoth pigs force fields stay up forever after they die? I have it on level 79 and it makes it utterly impossible to finish when after 4 waves the entire field is blocked by empty behemoth pigs force fields, meaning I can't use GF Frost or Chuck at all..

10. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Tiny Birdy

Two hits from any color bird on the small metal poles will take out that section, just have to target the pole.

11. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Tiny Birdy

Had that happen on the second battle of 76 for me, it stayed all the way to the end.

12. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Chuck is not good for this event. Please take my words since I frequently use 3+ Chucks in my team.

13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I had the Doors on 79 instead of 78

14. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

That happened to me the first time I did 80, managed to limp along to the very last wave before my inability to hit things on one entire corner of the map finally did me in. I was able to avoid that the 2nd time through by just never letting the behemoths get a shot off in the first place.

15. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I got the doors on level 80. Was m using two Matilda, two frost and qb. Should I change qb for capt freedom?

16. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

A 3rd White bird helps a lot to get the doors open initially. I used (in order) Matilda, Frost, Fringy, lil pecker, Matilda.
    Fire an edge matilda, then middle white to get doors open. Fire a blue, likely take a couple small hits that lower health quite a bit, then fire matilda & make damn sure to collect heath. Then its easy sailing the rest of the way...

17. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

All other levels i preferred QB in that middle spot.

18. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

It seems there couple of variations for 78: gate or force fields.

There are some struggles for me to get pass 77 and 78, few attempts were stopped at wave 1. Lvl 79 + 80 were easier.

I used this team for the last few levels. Fun starts at 3rd move on wave 1. Lil Pecker and Frost can keep the the pigs in control for multiple turns, allowing the Matildas to do their work.
    My son has a lesser team of Matilda (P5), QB (P7), Jimmy (P5), Master Pecker (80), Frost (80). He just has to do lvl 80 and his team is below 100K in power. That is the best he can and life goes on.
    [​IMG]

19. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

this is clearly a much easier event in general to complete than last week but that Door level (whenever it shows up) is the one hiccup most are having...

20. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

is that due to the boosts from the birds or overall gameplay. Just wondering whether I should devote myself to this event only to fail like last time. I only have one strong white bird that is leveled and that's matilda at P5. I have QB and frost, 100 and P5 respectively. That's it.