1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Level 25 Clan looking for a couple new members

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Violet, Apr 17, 2018 at 3:00 AM.

1. Violet

Violet Hatchling

Looking for somewhat normal individuals to join us. Adult based, event and MPDC focused clan.
    Your job- join us on discord, get personal gold for events, and play MPDC daily......seems pretty simple.
    My job- making sure everyone does their job, while also doing the same as you.
    We like to chat, have fun doing our jobs, and help each other as much as the game allows.
    That's it- thanks for looking!!

2. Gaxtin

Gaxtin Hatchling

I'm a bit tired of max'ing my personal rewards and not getting max event and MPDC rewards. Do you guys generally get max, or at least near max rewards? I'd be down to join if so.

I play a lot every day even though I haven't been playing all that long compared to some. Level 87. Main team is 31 something thousand. Champions 1 pvp. Not sure what other qualifications to include.

Willing to sign up for discord, I'm pretty chill, with a good sense of humor, though I may not be the most vocal there TBH.

I was considering putting out a post to be recruited, but I don't want to be obnoxious. Do you guys generally have clan perks active and compete for clan rank rewards?

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018 at 8:15 AM
  3. Gaxtin

Gaxtin Hatchling

I guess I'll take the silence as a no. No problem. Guess I need to go shameless. Good luck.