1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Level 133, 42580 Power Looking for Active Clan

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by kullwarrior, Apr 4, 2018.

1. kullwarrior

kullwarrior Hatchling

My IGN is Kull
    42580 team power
    Level 133
    I get MAX rewards for self every event
    Looking for active clan that gets max rewards

2. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Most of the dedicated players in our clan get all the personal rewards and keep going for the clan afterwards. We managed to push ourselves to the 3rd last clan reward in the last few events. If you want to help us trying to reach the clan 10x or the gems below it, you are welcome to join us. We expect your efforts in daily XP and MPDC also.

Please let me know and I can invite you after the Easter event is done.

3. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Tiny Birdy

HI Kullwarrior! I noticed you are already in a High level Clan... but who knows, maybe you dont like it there.. :D Maybe you would rather hang out with some Cool Chicks :D
    In the off chance that you are still looking, we have a level 17 clan and 1 spot available. Our clan is working hard towards those goals.. and with a few more good members i am sure we will get there soon!
    I have a recruiting ad here also if you want to check it out and see what our requirements are.. If your interested DM me here or at discord @ Lena Lee#9659 or send a request to LL-Cool-Chicks

4. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Try applying for Bluemoon or Awesome Cojo

5. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Tiny Birdy

Thanks Remix.. o_O
    I have an awesome clan.. but its hard enough to compete with the Big Clans that are now even taking lower level with multiple clan levels. :cool:
    They have recruiters, so...sshhh :D por favor

metztli013 likes this.
  6. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Hahaha, awesome response! :)

Lenaj76 likes this.
  7. Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  8. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Tiny Birdy

9. Janne Suvanto

Janne Suvanto Hatchling

Lenaj76 if you want some change to your own situation check out Derderp. We currently have some slots open and you will find more info about us in this forum. We have a great flock of gals and guys there and new active members are always welcome. - Punatulkku -

10. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Tiny Birdy

My situation? :confused: Not sure what you read ..but Im good, Im a clan leader in an awesome and very active & full clan with some pretty :cool: cool members already.. Like everyone else with a clan... Im always looking for good players.
    Thanks for the invite.. but so not interested.

11. Janne Suvanto

Janne Suvanto Hatchling

I know your position Lenaj76 and read correct. As you i am also looking for active members and sometimes lower class clan leaders want to step up and join more powerfull or active clan. Like you said you have things running nice and smooth. All the best for you and your clan! See u at the arena ;)

Tigerangels42038 likes this.
  12. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Tiny Birdy

This post was weeks ago :confused: and I prefer Lower Level Clan Leader ;) Thanks!
    FYI - We are an event based clan (obvious by my ad page) So Good Luck in the arena
    Ciao!

Janne Suvanto likes this.