1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Level 12 ~ INSURGENCE Clan (30/30 ~ We're full now)

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Night, Jul 30, 2017.

1. Night

Night Super Cool Bird

Kk. Just sent you an invite. Hopefully you'll be accepted soon. :]

Wildpopz14 likes this.
  2. Night

Night Super Cool Bird

There are 2 more empty spots left, please read the requirements (On the first page) if you're interested in joining our clan. :]

3. Night

Night Super Cool Bird

Thank you all for being interested in joining our clan. We're full now, sorry for those who couldn't join. However, keep an eye on the thread we might get free spots soon.

4. Night

Night Super Cool Bird

One of our clan members is going on a break (for personal reasons) and they left the clan. So we have 1 empty spot right now, if you're interested in joining our clan, then please read the requirements first (it's on the firs page).

5. Night

Night Super Cool Bird

We're full now, sorry for those who couldn't join. However, keep an eye on the thread we might get free spots soon. :]

6. Violet

Violet Hatchling

Hi :) New to the game and the forum. Found Your clan info on another post I was reading through. Currently level 34, daily player(should likely be 35 by the end of the day) in a clan right now that isn't active and I enjoy chatting to others!! Adult, no-drama female, looking for a good clan :)

7. Night

Night Super Cool Bird

Hey Violet, welcome to the game and the forum. We'd gladly have you in our clan, but unfortunately it's full at the moment. Keep an eye on this thread, because I'll update it once we get more spots for new members (which should be pretty soon). :]

8. Night

Night Super Cool Bird

We're level 10 now, so we have 5 more empty spots. If you're interested in joining our clan, then please check the requirements in the first page. :]

9. Ray Estrella

Ray Estrella Super Cool Bird

I'll shoot you a request. Level 108, over 12K last week. No problem with egg.

10. Night

Night Super Cool Bird

Awesome, just send a request and I'll accept you. :]
    (Also, I apologize for the late reply, I've been a bit busy for the past few days.)

11. Night

Night Super Cool Bird

8 free spots, if you're interested in joining our clan, please read the requirements on the first page and send us a request if you're fine with them. :]

12. Night

Night Super Cool Bird

Only 2 spots left, please let me know if you're interested in joining our clan so I can save a spot for you. :]

13. pantystealer

pantystealer Hatchling

Hi im interested to join level 41 very active player ign pantystealer

14. Killerbee67

Killerbee67 Hatchling

Lady's and gents
    We have 2 open spots currently and looking to possibly fill 2 additional ones. Please review the requirements and send s join request.

15. Killerbee67

Killerbee67 Hatchling

Are you still interested?

16. partali

partali Hatchling

is there a spot availiable for me also? lvl 47 15k bird power 5k arena points

17. Tele

Tele Hatchling

9k pvp rating and I’m really interested in joining ur clan if possible. Player name: Tele

18. Evilnacho

Evilnacho Hatchling

Thanks for letting me join night. This is exactly what I was looking for. If anyone else is looking for a clan they just leveled up and have a few open spots very organized group of players.

Night likes this.
  19. Eve

Eve Hatchling

Could you add me? I am very active. My current clan is not active and I am the only one who is making achievements. I have sent a request. My name is Eve.

Night likes this.
  20. Night

Night Super Cool Bird

4 empty spots left.