1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Legends Never Die!

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by DRSams, Sep 25, 2018.

1. DRSams

DRSams Hatchling

[​IMG]Legends Family has slots open in our Legends United and Legends Beyond Clans!
    [​IMG]We have a great group to support players of all gaming styles. We play to Win and always Win, but our members have real lives too.
    [​IMG]We provide high level clans, great perk system and Team Work at it's finest.
    Come on over and see what Legends Fam is all about.

Discord Chat required: https://discord.gg/fkW7qw4
    LegendsFamilyValues.jpg

2. DRSams

DRSams Hatchling

Event starts soon! come join us before then :)

3. DRSams

DRSams Hatchling

Event will be ending soon, if you are interested in joining the Legends Family, come talk to us on our prescreen server: https://discord.gg/fkW7qw4

We have 3 clans as part of one clan family. Players can move between clans depending on their playing style & how much time they can (or cannot) devote to the game.

Legends United: a level 31 clan. Currently #3 in the Matilda event, #7 in PvP

Legends Beyond: a level 29 clan. Currently #40 in the Matilda event. Legends Beyond does not have a PvP requirement, but we're still ranked #109.

Both clans got their gold tickets well before the end of the event! and our chat is busy, including clan family members helping other clan family members finish through level 80 and get their Master bird!

we are a no drama, friendly and welcoming group. :D We have minimal requirements, and an easy perk system. You have nothing to lose by coming to talk to us and see if we're a good clan for you! :)

4. Tim Ng

Tim Ng Tiny Birdy

bump

5. Tim Ng

Tim Ng Tiny Birdy

Bump

6. TaNiZiAcK

TaNiZiAcK Tiny Birdy

Big Event coming!! Legends has slots open.

7. TaNiZiAcK

TaNiZiAcK Tiny Birdy

New Event Week!!! We have some open slots. Join Legends Family!

8. TaNiZiAcK

TaNiZiAcK Tiny Birdy

Come see us after this event and get ready for Halloween event with us!!
    We are Winners that have FuN!

9. TaNiZiAcK

TaNiZiAcK Tiny Birdy

Come on over!!! We have openings.

10. Tim Ng

Tim Ng Tiny Birdy

We finished 4th in world Pvp last week and 2nd in world event for Master probotnik event! Don’t miss out !!!!

11. Tim Ng

Tim Ng Tiny Birdy

12. Tim Ng

Tim Ng Tiny Birdy

13. Tim Ng

Tim Ng Tiny Birdy

14. TaNiZiAcK

TaNiZiAcK Tiny Birdy

Pirate Event is on, we have a couple slots open to NEW members!! Come on over!

15. Lead-Bird

Lead-Bird Hatchling

I really would appreciate getting a chance to join legends beyond. I am level 81 and playing daily. Really would like to be part of an active clan. I already sent a request but I know you are currently full

16. Lead-Bird

Lead-Bird Hatchling

Sorry.. my ABE name is LEAD-BIRD

17. TaNiZiAcK

TaNiZiAcK Tiny Birdy

HEY!!! One of our Clans Legends United is a TOP #3 clan last week go check it out!!
    we made leaderboards on PVP, and event. We have clans for all of your playing style. Legends Beyond is no PVP even.
    come check us out.

18. TaNiZiAcK

TaNiZiAcK Tiny Birdy

Feel free to come over to our Discord Server and let's talk about it there! Good to meet you.

https://discord.gg/fkW7qw4
    YOU SENT AN INVITE TO JOIN A SERVER

[LF] Legends Family PS
    3 Online9 Members

19. Taylor

Taylor Hatchling

Is there any way you could boot inactive players in Legends Beyond to make a spot for me? Team power 27024, level 59 and quickly climbing, good clan contributor and active daily! I’d love to join your team

20. Camile

Camile Hatchling

Hello! I'm lvl 56 and growing fast. Looking for a clan to call family :)) I didn't expect to love this game so much when I started, but now I dedicate 2h daily to growing up and doing events and stuff. I have 33k points of event already if you guys also look at points when recruiting. I already sent a request to join, and I'd be very happy to join if u guys want me :)) Name: CAMILE