1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lady bacon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gatorops, May 31, 2018.

1. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

has anyone upgraded lady bacon past level 60? If so, which is the preferred one?

2. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Here’s Lady Lady Bacon’s and DedSw1n3’s evolutions
    72367CD2-5994-44BB-A9B3-14E3DAAA3222.jpeg B8BC6AEE-85DE-4F37-A8FF-2CBEECD2F6EB.jpeg 3106CE58-9959-43BD-AD64-1FA6D5E41890.jpeg A327B7DC-08EF-4EBF-A014-D66A106286C8.jpeg

3. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Thanks. Remix. I’m at that point with lady bacon. Just don’t know which way to go :)

4. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

I chose guillotine but it’s buggy and kind of useless in PvP so I recommend choosing Irresistible since surviving pigs on your side will deal less damage.

5. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

DedSw1n3 also doesn’t pick up power-ups :(

6. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I was leaning toward irresistible but only for the usefulness in this event. Now that I am not going for the event prize I am not sure

7. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I have 2 Lady B, so both will be tried at some point. Guillotine seems to be better. The event matches are mostly obstacle course that no yellow bird can get thru.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Reading it, it seems like Irresistible would ONLY be good in MPDC & dungeon. It would mostly be a detriment in PVP...

9. Epic Buttstomp

For Dungeon I think most people go automatic unless you are really new to the game and the dungeon team is weak. For MPDC most will have their preferred setup to start with, essentially anything that can kill pig quickly or control the boss (Dr P).

10. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

It does have a higher base damage as well, but I agree with that assessment.

11. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Although, maybe we should just wait until next update. Most event birds always get fixed the update after.

12. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Just noticed that DedSw1n3's robot evolution says that it effects pigs for one round and not one turn.

13. fcornet

fcornet Hatchling

is it worth to spend 1 or 2 golden tickets for her ?

14. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

So far is seems not. People are also saying she is bugged at the moment.
    But I guess it depends on what 5* yellow birds you have & if you think need one soon...
    After back to back yellow bird events I suspect it will be awhile before we see another one. But with Rovio's bizarre mind set lately who knows?

15. Epic Buttstomp

That depends on what you have in your collection to start with? And whether you just looking for a collector item.

I am dying to see Rovio ask for an all yellow team next week in arena.

16. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Did anyone notice that H.M.A and DedSw1n3 are The Bride of Frankenstein and Frankenstein respectively and that they also make pigs not attack you for a turn?

17. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

I’ve asked you to stop necrobumping threads and you haven’t stopped yet.

18. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

at least this one is not a year old... lol