1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kowalski the elf

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kektemps, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Kektemps

Kektemps Hatchling

I can't find any screenshot of his evolution choice , i'm curious because i got one but only lvl40 (too poor in mats and bird). It is good? Does his ss come at 1 ? Thanks :)

2. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Same question I have in mind. Hopefully I could be lucky getting one

3. Alex Jang

Alex Jang Hatchling

I already got him prestiged 4 rank 4 cuz I dont have enough coins and super shot totems. He is just same with the Turkey, end up at 2SS and also a strong bird. I went for the evolution that make an explosion at the end of turn so he can make damage tiwce. Just for u guys to compare and get some ideas about him, Carson rank 8 does 4021 damage, Kowalski prestige 4 rank 4 origanally does 3320 damage, if prestige 5 rank 7 he can do around 4k3-4k4 damage plus the secondary damage from the explosion (around 1k or a bit more if maxed out). I personally think he is a strong bird

Kektemps likes this.
  4. Alex Jang

Alex Jang Hatchling

And btw, the other evolution will assure you can make crit damage next turn, might be very good if u have Claude as leader

5. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

That's useful information, thank you!

6. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

yea the second evolution, the one with the shades on i agree is good. He's a top tier bird if you go that evolution. The other evolution with the criticals is meh.

7. Kektemps

Kektemps Hatchling

Thanks man

8. Desert Song

Desert Song Super Cool Bird

So what the heck is this?!!

Elf_Kowalski.jpg

9. Kektemps

Kektemps Hatchling

Mmmm i don't know , maybe the Kowalski of last year ? Cause mine is a 5 stars...

10. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

Yea, there is two of them. This year he is 5*

11. Desert Song

It would definitely have been from a previous year. I took this screenshot back in July. But I was so hoping I'd get an Elf Kowalski this year and have a bird with SS 0. Maybe I'll stop spending tickets to get him now.

12. putte

putte Super Cool Bird

Well... If you try getting birds at ss 0 you should stop spending any tickets...

13. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

LOL

You posted a screenshot from PVP arena, where 4* Kowalski already had activated his SS.

Hes actually 2SS bird (I saw that he starts at 4, so he should be 2SS) and he is rated as one of worst 4* black birds

14. Desert Song

Ah, I see! I didn't realize that SS in the bird's actual description owent down! Thanks @Riedgu. Well, good thing I stopped spending tickets to get him!

15. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

Also this event gives 5*, not 4*

16. PolarBearCabal

PolarBearCabal Tiny Birdy

ED997D57-9177-4225-B7BC-E677F7944F57.jpeg BA413CC4-68CD-4AF6-9F47-FE7AADA642B4.jpeg Here’s a screen shot of possible evos at 60. What’s odd is either increases his ss timer...

Charly likes this.
  17. Kektemps

Kektemps Hatchling

Wow , thanks for the SS
    It's kinda bad that SS going up ....

18. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

Isn't his SS power a bit low for level 60?

19. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

He’s at SS level 1 at the moment.

Also this event is a disappointment due to it being p2w

20. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

5 star kowaski the elf is in my opinion a very good bird and i will put him in the Tier 1 ranks right next to dutch, carson,byron etc.. This is providing ofcourse you go Baubles evolution ( with the shades on). The other evolution is terrible and could backfire in PvP.