1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kicked out of ability to participate in BETA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riedgu, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

So I was filling survey and they added a box to fill in an email, if I wanted to participate in new game version testing. But I wasn't able to click on the field and enter my email, so I had to finish the survey.

When asked for supports help - they said they can't do anything. Am I alone on this?

[​IMG]

2. DaggettBeaver

DaggettBeaver Hatchling

Yeah, filling in the address was a real pain, i had to try a dozen times until i finally found the box and it let me type in the address. The formula is just terribly written, at least on Android. (maybe it's better on iOS).

3. Sumo Bro

Sumo Bro Hatchling

I've dismissed the survey option so many times - and to think the option to be a beta tester was in it! I'll let you know if I can enter my email when I find the survey again.

4. Yeah happened here too...I guess the first assignment is bug reporting the very application to be a tester

5. WilsonTheRedBird

WilsonTheRedBird Tiny Birdy

How do you get the beta testing access??

6. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

I submitted s***load of tickets and now I can't participate in beta, because of bugs, I also reported.

There was a survey about the game and at the end there was an option to submit an email and participate in lottery to get access to beta version, where you would need to test it and report the bugs. And after few days it would be made live.

But it was something about renewed version of the game

7. WilsonTheRedBird

WilsonTheRedBird Tiny Birdy

Does the survey pop up random or you have to do something?

8. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

Well, I already have filled three different surveys. It just pop ups on whole screen, don't know the criterias to be chosen to get it