1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

keep losing all arena

Discussion in 'FAQ's' started by Tuija Gustavsson, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Tuija Gustavsson

Tuija Gustavsson Hatchling

sinse i evolved Zain a four star bird, to lvl 42, i just keep losing at the arena. i'm a lvl 77 player and i just cant figure out why .

2. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

You may have had earned enough trophy points to be matched against strong teams.

Tip:. Keep the pigs in the red zone And Avoid clearing the field if you can only kill very few ''!" Type pigs.

3. Tirona

Tirona Hatchling

Keep battling in the arena to balance out your trophy/team power ratio until you are in a comfortable league and regain trophies once you've powered your birds up a bit more.
    Use black, white and yellow birds over red or blue in the arena and invest in birds with lower ss countdowns, ie jimmy, doris, carson, jacquie or chuck, annie, matilda if you can manage to hatch a 5*
    With a couple low ss countdown birds at lv60-80, pvp gets insanely easy, even with much stronger opponents, due to the ai opponents being unable to prioritize birds.

Wintermute likes this.
  4. Janson

Janson Hatchling

I agree. Its tough to win after ur in Champions and after you've leveled ur team up a bit. Getting ur birds reduction counters to 2 is a real help. I still have a ways to go. Level 77 now.