1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just have fused El Jefe instead of El Gigante...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Witkacy [PL], May 8, 2018.

1. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Mornin' everyone :)

Well... As the tittle says - I've fused him with Quarterback BY MISTAKE... I have to say that thing like this haven't happened to me before... And of course this is ALL my fault, cause I didn't count the stars before using, not used the magnifying glass to catch the different pixels and ignored the popping up warning, yet somehow it didn't happen if Rovio not simply CLONED El Gigante and made these two birds lookin' really DIFFERENT in their evolutions... So... I haven't managed to use him even once - thanks Rovio! :)

Cheers,
    W

2. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

You won’t miss him. He’s not a good bird at all and needs a damage buff or super shot timer reduction.

3. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Not that I think you should have to, but you can also sort your collection by star-ratings instead of just by power, which would group all of the birds you probably don't want to fuse to the left of the ones you might. El Jefe definitely needed a hat or something to make him more visually distinctive, the differences are so subtle they're almost nonexistent.

Last edited: May 8, 2018
  4. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

But I do recommend sending a ticket explaining your story and maybe some proof so they can give you another El Jefe.

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I'm only saving mine to fuse if they come up with another decent yellow bird someday. AKA an inventory slot waster...

6. Witkacy [PL]

Remix :)

You may be right, though he's 5* bird afterall and at least I could do more evos for him to grab some diamonds from ''Collection House''...

Sure I did, wrote a ticket and added a screenshot with unlocked him - though nothing's happening for now...

Cheers,
    W

7. Witkacy [PL]

Evening, everyone :)

Happy to inform, that I've got the man back and he's resting in my mailbox waiting to free some space to pick him up! :D

Screenshot_2018-05-16-23-59-14.png

Cheers,
    W

8. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

That’s good, just make sure you don’t accidentally fuse him next time.

9. Witkacy [PL]

Remix :)

Lol, I guess I won't - as soon as I'll pick him up - sending him to dungeons as this is not easy to fuse bird being part of the team ;)

Cheers,
    W