1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Join a Super Clan - Husares

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Bluebird2, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Bluebird2

Bluebird2 Hatchling

Husares has open slots.

We are an active and communicative Level 13 clan, looking for like minded daily players. We finish 1st in most events. We have active chats in Discord and in game.

Our clan has a variety of different level players as we strongly believe in solidarity, and being supportive with newer players is part of the game and the fun ;)! (Sharing is caring )

Unfortunately lately some of our most experienced players have quit the game, so veterans looking for a relaxed atmosphere while aiming to share their experience and still enjoying the thrill of the occasional friendly competition are more than welcomed! Like everybody else !

We are Husares, contact Bluebird or Granny, or send join request in app.

We would love to add you, please join our recruit site https://discord.gg/t92aqZT

2. FreeBird

FreeBird Hatchling

Im a super active player looking to join a more open n teamwork oriented. Clan. I donate and share in activating perks as well as offer any tips tricks and techniques ive learned during my time playing so far.. Im also not afraid to speak my mind about concerns regarding both game functions and other members inhibiting our clan from being all it can amd should be in special events and major peckers.. Communication and teamwork is what makes a clan. Im currently a member in a clan tht less thn half the members communicate or help keep perks active n if i say something about my concerns or disagreements my leaders are quick to rmeind me of my rank as just a member.. So if i qualify for your open spot please send me an invite. I dont want to leave my clan before i have a guanteed replacement of equal or greater value! You can find me @- FreeBird. My team is almost 17000 and im lvl73 1/2 myself.. Thanks for ur consideration and i hope to hear back from u soon!!!

3. Bluebird2

Bluebird2 Hatchling

Can you join the Didcord chat - we can meet and talk with you

4. Bluebird2

Bluebird2 Hatchling

Can you join Discord - we can meet the other leader and chat more freely. You seem to be a really good fit

5. FreeBird

FreeBird Hatchling

Idk wht discord is.. Actually this is first time ive heard of it..

6. Bluebird2

Bluebird2 Hatchling

Https://discord.gg/t92aqZT

This is the link, it’s a site created for this game many teams/clans discuss the game on a general site and have their own like ours. We are active and do a lot of helping one another here

7. FreeBird

FreeBird Hatchling

Can it be isolated to just my clan.. So i dont have to worry about being bothered by strangers and to keep the peace here on the homefront.. I dont do social apps or anything tht cld be considered hidden or secret. I also dont wanna get into somethi g thts gonna throw me out for strangers to freely contact or associate with me... I know it sounds like trouble or crazy but i love playin ABE (kind of addicted to it actually) and i dont want to make it seem like more thn just a game for like minded team friendly players... Ya know...

8. Bluebird2

Bluebird2 Hatchling

That is just our clan, no one outside can see

9. FreeBird

FreeBird Hatchling

Ok... Ill give it ab test run!!! So just d/l it and thn put in code link gives me and we'll set?

10. FreeBird

FreeBird Hatchling

Successfully joined!!! See u there!!