1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jacquie vs Freedom

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jbeaux92, Apr 4, 2019.

1. jbeaux92

jbeaux92 Hatchling

Hey y’all, I’m new to the forum and fairly new to the game. I just got CF and Jacquie from my stockpile of gold tickets and I’m not sure which to use. I know CF doesn’t have a great rep, but I can’t find anything on 5* Jacquie, just the 4* version so I’m guessing he’s new. I attached images of each and my main team.

Attached Files:

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

5* Jacq is new this week & Freedom is a middle of the road White bird at best. since they are the same Power, if i were you I would probably focus on Jacq. BUT if you can get the next hatch (Master Matilda) she is the best white bird in the game & i would go all in on her first...

jbeaux92 likes this.
  3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Welcome BTW...

jbeaux92 likes this.
  4. jbeaux92

jbeaux92 Hatchling

Yea I’m planning on dropping the 1,350 diamonds to get another gold ticket on top of the one I should earn through the event

ETA thanks!

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

BTW... in general you can get more silvers from playing Eagle Mountain a few times (and not pressing past the 100 gem thief pig) than the cost of 1350 gems.

Not a guarantee as they seem to have nerfed the silver drops in there lately but its still normally a better way.

jbeaux92 and Rando like this.
  6. Rando

Rando Super Cool Bird

You can get 6 tries at the EM daily...1 free entry plus entries costing 50, 100, 150, 200 and 250 gems for the 6th and final try... You can go for EM tries till you catch a 100 gem thief pig as wolf said and see where you can go with the hatching...
    You can get more silver tickets this way (probably more than 10 with more tries)... And can keep track of the gems...:)

jbeaux92 likes this.
  7. jbeaux92

jbeaux92 Hatchling

Great advice! Spent about 800 gems, wound up with 88 white essence, 7k gold, about 3k white ev mat, and 50+ silver tickets (I was at 1x, I’m only a few away from 11x chance for Matilda). I just wish I wouldn’t have wasted gems yesterday trying to get Annie through EM (wasted like 1,000 gems to not even get as far as I just did without going past the 100 gem pig)

Rando and A. Wolf like this.
  8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

damn, i wish i had your EM luck lately... lol

Chasing the 70 floor bird is almost always a loosing game.

Rando likes this.
  9. jbeaux92

jbeaux92 Hatchling

There was a glitch and the pig didn’t enter the middle-right door for 23 consecutive levels lol

10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

not a glitch, there is no real patters in there...
    I have gone 30 floors on the same door before wo a pig. but those days are mostly gone as of late.

11. Rando

Rando Super Cool Bird

Just a caution with EM tries...most players take the free entry and the 2nd entry costing 50 gems daily till they reach the 100 gem thief pig, occasionally going beyond 100 pig if they get a good run...
    Not worth going for next tries with 100 gems and beyond as the gems are the hardest to get in the game...and the EM is not that rewarding on average with the silver tickets, we can get good runs on occasion like you did, but most are average runs on long term...
    If the situtuation demands, when the birds in hatching are great birds like master matilda, master claude, master chuck, master Star Quarterback,etc.... Then it is worth it to go beyond the 2 EM tries daily to increase chances of getting more silver tickets...:)

12. jbeaux92

jbeaux92 Hatchling

Thanks for the tips, got my first master flocker!

Attached Files:

13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Thats awesome... glad it helped.

jbeaux92 likes this.
  14. Rando

Rando Super Cool Bird

Nice! :)

jbeaux92 likes this.
  15. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

Make sure you pick Magnetize as the evo.

jbeaux92 likes this.
  16. jbeaux92

jbeaux92 Hatchling

I did the magnetize one. Is Matilda the best bird in the game? It’s insane what she does lol.

17. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

IMO the most powerful birds in game (no particular order): Chuck (trial by fire) , Matilda (magnetize), Claude (contagious), GF Frost (King of Winter), Lil Pecker (drive by pecking), Ded3w1n3 (thrilling beats).
    People use Ded3w1n3, Frost, Pecker in events for their crowd control (CC) ability even if they don't get boost in the event.

18. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Tiny Birdy

... as well as 5*Carson (robot) and QB (wide phalanx)

A. Wolf likes this.
  19. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Pretty much one of the best (for Arena)... Along with Chuck, Claude & Frost (situationaly).
    For Events & Arena i would argue that Claude gets the most use & "bang for the buck"

Matilda does not make it into events much unless she is getting a good % boost lie this week.

20. jbeaux92

jbeaux92 Hatchling

I must’ve chosen the wrong evolution for Ded3w1n3, I don’t think I have crowd control. Mine looks like Darth Vader (I chose that before I knew there were differences beyond cosmetic). Is there a way to switch my evolution?