1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've done the math for Flockabalooza

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AngryBastard, May 31, 2018.

1. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Normal good team won't be much good in those Obstacle courses in many of the event matches, especially past level 40. If you repeat the level after you fail you get a slight different setup that could be easier or much worse. Auto Play cannot deal with obstacles efficiently, known fact. There are multiple boss grade pigs in each and they will attack by turn 3 with enough force to kill you. Nobody that I know can use SS in 1st turn. My Chucks can do 2nd turn SS but it cannot blast thru enough of those obstacles to kill those pigs. I don't have a lvl 80+ Jimmy to see whether I can do it that way. Telling me the event birds can do it isn't much good as I don't have enough resources to get them past lvl 60 that quickly especially there is no egg in those event levels. Last week some of us can do better because we already have fully developed Chucks, Bombs, and other chubby birds. Rovio is not giving weeks of advance notices to what specifically we need for these events to get out teams ready.

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Sure, but I did actually get through 49 with my regular team (stuck at 50 now).

BUT, my main point was that this hack or "god mode" does not change the fact at all that anyone attempting to complete this current event will have to pay a lot of real $$ to do so. Speed does not change that, especially with 12 days...
    I guess the one slight difference would be being able to auto run 50 instead of maybe 48 or 49 to finish the event.

It'SaBiRd and Tigerangels42038 like this.
  3. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

You’re right lol. I got stuck at 41 so I’ll start doing regular battles once I hit 2.8k.

4. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I don’t know but I will say that I played a game awhile back where a new event would come out that would take most players several days to play. Was a search and find game that dropped collectibles and etc. within one hour certain friends not only had everything they needed to complete the event but had enough extra resources and collectibles to last for weeks or longer. Seeing I became WhatsApp friends with a few I learned they had figured out a way to cheat that was untraceable to the developers. The ones that got caught made mistakes in the cheating process not got caught be the developer

My point is Rovio has to see some cheating but can not prove it. These players are not spending 100$\€. They are spending thousands a month if they are not cheating. I know you can do it with paying sometimes because you have resources saved up and etc... these are the same people and clans at the top each event

I do not care though!,,,,! I just want a fair shake at playing the game. This event is not fair and definitely not fun!

Epic Buttstomp likes this.
  5. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

I completely agree with that! All i want is for me, my clan and the good folks here is to have realistic achievable FAIR targets, anything else i dont care. I am TIRED of constantly seeing arguments about cheating. This is ABE forum, here we actually help each other and dont just constantly B!£$# and moan, thats for facebook! And before anyone points out that yes players do moan here, its constructive criticism mostly, with every negative comment brought up in the forum what usually follows is some suggestions and ideas on how they could improve the game, its not moaning for moanings sake like appears in Flockers! If players at the top are cheating, they will slip up eventually get caught and be banned, it does not make monetary sense for Rovio to allow it to continue since it is screwing them out of a large chuck of cash! Which by the way they actually really need since they lost $500 million last year, are shutting down development offices and are hemorrhaging money left, right and centre. So instead of continually going on about cheaters how about we just enjoy the game while we can since its really not looking good for them.

Skit, It'SaBiRd, Witkacy [PL] and 3 others like this.
  6. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Tiger :)

Phrases like above all the way, everytime putting a big :D on my face... So... OMG! Somebody STOLE 500 M buck$ from them, REALLY?!?! That's pretty sad, I am tellin' you :'( But I haven't heard of such ROBBERY... And they HAVE LOST NOTHING... You cannot loose something, you physically DO NOT HAVE... So it should be said: ''PRESUMABLE lack of profits for the last year has been estimated for $500 mil. (80% of this sum it's just FANTASIES of the devs, though)...

Cheers,
    W

7. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I belive they’re making a new movie possibly to earn back their lost profits so they can live for just a bit longer.

8. Tigerangels42038

I never said anyone robbed them of it lol, actually its Rovios share holders that lost the money, when Rovio made the company public it was valued at $1 Billion, it then dropped by 50% to $500 Million and is still falling, they are under a lot of pressure to turn things around but it wasnt helped by them having to announce they arent going to be make their forecasted profits this year and that the cost of making the games is getting more expensive per player and they have to invest more. But as Remix said they will be hoping the next angry birds movie will revitalise things and help their share prices.

9. OmSo73

OmSo73 Tiny Birdy

After reading the several of the posts on here, I do agree the new weekly was fun and challenging to use different birds. It was nice to pick up prizes from one level to the next. Until reaching level 50, we only get weekly materials and nothing else. No birds, no gems, no coins, no silver ticket, no berries whatsoever. Whereas on the world map, we get all of that that will contribute to both the solo and clan rewards making it more rewarding. This new weekly event spanning over 11 days will make many of the prizes unobtainable unless you spend a lot of time into it and of course, spending $ to buy more scouts. I did take a quick glance at the leaderboard and noticed many are well over 40K. That is some feat in just a few days into the weekly event. I won't bother with the weekly event but spend my precious scouts on the world map to collect prizes worth getting. Rovio and its developer definitely need to revamp this new weekly event or else many will leave this game due to disappointment.

A. Wolf and Tigerangels42038 like this.
  10. Kenv47

Kenv47 Hatchling

I beat level 50 with a 57,000 team consisting of two Chucks, Claude, Carson & Matilda, but as said, the way the event is set up, it's just wasting your time going any further.

11. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

I can't get past level 45 with those 2 pigs that cause each other to hit a second time right away...I cannot field a team strong enough to survive those 4 hard hits (plus one of the little ones gets into the act occasionally) that come within 1 move.

12. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

If you do make it past that point, for whatever reason level 46 seemed to be substantially easier.

13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

You would think that as greedy as Rovio is that they would make a gem spend option to continue like they do in Dungeons & MPDC...

14. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

There is. You can spend gems to continue.

15. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Really? I never noticed that... I guess because I never lost before 50 & did not try it again.

16. Tigerangels42038

The gem continue option is glitchy, not everyone is getting it apparently :confused:

17. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

As much as I want to continue, I will not spend the gems...this is simply out of spite. Not to mention that if in fact I were to spend them, there is no guarantee that they just won't hit me twice a second time and want me to spend even MORE to continue...

18. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

I was not advocating that players Should use it, I was just thinking Rovio was missing out if not doing it...

19. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Did anyone get a survey with 6 items while being asked to rank which is the most satisfying?

20. Tigerangels42038

Not yet but i usually get them later than everyone in my clan, why what are they up to now?