1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've done the math for Flockabalooza

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AngryBastard, May 31, 2018.

1. AngryBastard

AngryBastard Hatchling

Aloha

Let's face some numbers for the Flockabaloosa Event.

If you complete all the 50stages of the event you get 2'976 points
    To complete the challenge there will be 35'024 points missing

To complete the 50stages you need half a day and you used all the berries from the rewards and from your stock

We have now 0 berries, 11 days and 35'024 points left to achieve.

That gives 3'184 points/day as an average if we want to make it.

Fast battle on stage 50, gives 85points per scout.
    If scout is activated on level 5 we can get a maximum of 32scouts/24h wich leades us to 2'720 points/day only with the scouts.

For the ones who did not get the point so far;
    If you play 24h/day for the next 11days with scouts maxed out all the time, you will get 29'920 + the 2'976 you already have, gives a total of 32'896points.

Nothing more to say than thank you Rovio, you guys doing an amazing job.
    With this said I will deinstall this game now

Enjoy your birds and mucho love

Your AngryBastard

2. CooksBacon

CooksBacon Hatchling

Very disappointing for sure! I saved 40 berries also. The worst part is quick playing all my turns with nother in return. No coins, no birds, no chests. This event is terrible!

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

It was obvious to me immediately that there was no reason to go past the first 50...

Kenv47 likes this.
  4. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Agree. I already switched to normal markers

5. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Tiny Birdy

Honestly, I can't even get to 50 at the moment...I can't field a team stronger than 56K, so I may switch to normal play at level 46 and be done with it...

6. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

That is where I stopped too. Was going to make a push to upgrade my Lady Bacon, but when I realized that it will still be impossible to get to the 10x ticket without spending resources/money. I decided to go to normal play 50% of the time

7. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Tiny Birdy

I have been in these excavation events since June 2017 when the game was released to North America. The original format is tough unless you survive on 3 hrs sleep breaks for the duration but it could be done. The 2nd (previous) format) means most will finish on Saturday for a Wednesday to Monday wee hrs event. Last week Yellow excavation using the old 3900 pts was a bit low, it should has been set to 6000 instead as I remembered how much the players in our "casual" clan gets. The clan event requirement should be proportioned out too. This current Flockaballooza is just asking for the ridiculous. I have 1 member in my clan managed to get to 8000 last night after blowing all berries and gems (to buy berries), she admitted she will be living on the 1 scout per hour rule for the rest of the event.

I honestly don't give a rat a$$ on how someone managed to get to the top of the elite bird and arena leaderboards in the current implementation. Whether they stock up on tickets, berries, gems, selling everything but the main team, buying iTunes card, charging the credit card, etc I don't care. Many of us play the game to enjoy. It is good that Rovio finally implement something in the arena and events that need me to bring out my collections. These excavation events should be based on what a regular player can achieve during the period, not how those "highly involved players" managed to pull off in the first 6 hours or less.

Someone posted this on FB and managed to get mine and Rovio response. Pretty much what AngryBastard has been saying.

Kcin Out Looking at the scoreboard, it is to be suspected that there are many cheaters in this game. And that This event only benefits cheaters. Honest players, even those who want to spend some money in the game, have no chance.
    To reach the golden ticket, it would cost an obscene amount of money and time.
    But what a surprise! Some players have already made it before finishing the first 24 hours!

My reply I agree with you. You can calculate how many scouts you need to get there However there many here claim they are completely legit. I got flamed numerous time here and in forum by suggesting they are hacking or exploiting the game. How else can you explain it is always that bunch of people from the few clans who make it to the top every time. Rovio must have based their calculations on those hackers and came up with these ridiculous requirements. Rovio couldn't care because these hackers could be hacking with the help of their credit cards and paying the salaries of Rovio.

Angry Birds Evolution Hey, Kcin! We have a complete no-tolerance policy on hacking, and if someone is silly enough to do it, it's an automatic ban :) Big events do get cheaters out of the woodworks, but we promise we review all the top players before rewarding, and have thus far never rewarded a cheater with anything over than a ban!
    Some of those numbers are impressively high, we'll give you that. But most of it truly is just highly involved players. We gain nothing from allowing hackers and have no motivations to keep them around! :)

My Reply Angry Birds Evolution High Involved to me means they are probably paying plenty of $$ compared to your average players. I have no problem letting them win the top prizes but you Rovio should at least make the requirements for the personal and clan event achievable for those of us who regularly play every hour (scouts respawn rate) during that time period. 39000 is not that value. The value should be 75 x 24 x 10.5 days amount to about 19K. Why 75 tokens per scout? Not all of us can have a powerful enough team to finish level 50 and consistently win at lvl 50 after. You are not giving us few weeks of notice of this exact requirements so we can level up a suitable team to deal with the obstacle course in this event. Having a fully prestige Jimmy with SS 1 will be good, not everybody has a Jimmy or one at lvl 80+. I have been in excavation events since last June, all of them can be done if you use the 1 scout per hour rule. THIS ONE IS THE EXCEPTION. Event is only 2 days old, cut back the requirements NOW to an achievable amount. Or do what some suggests, give us 2 days of unlimited scouts.

OmSo73, Booser1 and Gatorops like this.
  8. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Thanks Epic

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Epic,
    I'm not "flaming" you but I truly don't understand you when it comes to so called hackers? A few times now you also call them Credit Card users or Spenders.
    You cant have it both ways, either you think they are straight up cheating / hacking, OR you accept that they are simply Paying ridiculous $$ to advance at an alarming rate. Both would not be true...

Honestly, in my opinion unless they are Rovo employees I don't see a hacking issue, just people with way too much time and $$ to waste on the game. I have seen this same thing on every game I have played that has purchase options. The fact that you see the same small percent of players repeatedly being at the top actually supports the pay to win concept. I promise you that as greedy as Rovio is, they do indeed look for cheaters all the time. Heck, they even banned honest players using Kid Yolo as designed by grinding to get a few extra gold...

10. Epic Buttstomp

A. Wolf,
    As mentioned already i don't give a hoot as to how they spend the $$ in climbing up those leaderboard. Me and many others have no plan to join them since the start.

The biggest issue many of us have is how beeping Rovio came up with this 39K requirement for personal event, what kind of BS formula they use to get to this value? On the first few hours they even have the token output set to < 50 but fixed that since. So was this 39K another typical Rovio typo they have yet to notice? Another experiment of theirs that they just happen to do on a bigger event? I couldn't care that they use the same reward amount either since most will never get to 39K anyway.

11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Epic, I guess you misunderstand me...
    I am not disagreeing with you at all about the stupidness of this event. I could not agree more that Rovio went totally insane this time.

I was specifically asking you why do you lump "cheaters / hackers" & "spenders" together? You have done it many times before when complaining about them or trying to make a point about cheaters... Again, I am not specifically referring to this event.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  12. Epic Buttstomp

Unless you happen to know some in real life you won't be able to tell which one is spenders. For most people seeing someone shoots up in scores within 1 hr of event starting, then it has something to with Exploits or Hacks. I have played on Android phone and newer iPads before sitting close to the 5Ghz router on fiber optics speed, you cannot play that fast even if you have that many berries. The cut scenes will eat up enough time. Unless Rovio comes out with a YouTube video showing how someone can achieve scores like that in events and arena, they will be branded as hackers/cheaters by the average players (like me) who have never get those type of scores in that given period of time.

Booser1 likes this.
  13. Booser1

Booser1 Tiny Birdy

Everyone knows no1 no matter how much $$$ they spend can achieve the ridiculous scores they get in a span of an hour. They've hacked the exploit through the major pecker event somehow and have been able to get some birds in god mode (basically win the event battles in 1 shot) I don't care about them, as Rovio overlooks this crap, what angers everyone and why my clan as well as others have boycotted paying or playing this event is the fact that someone at Rovio smoked some bad weed, and decided to make it impossible for anyone to win a golden ticket. Some of us have lives to live and usually save them for another event if they don't want to use it for this one.

Epic Buttstomp likes this.
  14. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Ummmm, What? :confused:

15. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

The totals needed for this event wouldn't seem especially unreasonable if it was 40 days long. Or rather, they wouldn't seem all but unobtainable - they would still be entirely unreasonable because the event system itself is part of the problem, since it currently makes you choose between event collectibles or all of the other stuff that comes from scout markers, when that was never the case before. A nigh unobtainable number is bad enough but making attempting to reach it simultaneously starve you of all the other resources you need to actually play the game is going too far.

I really hope they take our feedback into consideration because the actual mechanics of the new event system are fun, needing to switch up my typical lineup and play out stages before I just start jamming Quick Play is kind of refreshing... but the brutal dichotomy they've created between regular scout markers and the event stages just kills it. Last event wasn't as bad because we could at least knock out our personal rewards quickly and then stop doing it entirely (or continue until the clan goals were met and then stop), but scaling up the numbers we need to meet just makes it all the more obvious how blatantly unrewarding it is getting nothing but 50xp and event collectible items.

Tripling how many collectible doodads we get doesn't even come close to making up for all of the other stuff we aren't.

16. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

They're saying that a hacked version of A.B.E gives your team infinite attack and health.

17. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Never heard of that... is it verified or are they just speculating?

18. Epic Buttstomp

There are few people (including me) that have been posting these arguments in every single ABE FB announcements since the start of this event. I am sure Rovio see them and they responded to some with the usual denials. Event is only 2 days old and they can still change it for the better. Once they pull out the data in the halfway mark and realize not that many people is close to halfway in terms of the requirements, they may realize their mathematical mistakes.

19. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

There’s videos of god mode on YouTube.

20. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

While that would speed things up, it would not change the fact that they still have to pay through the nose to advance, right?
    Not really much of a hack when you think about it... It's hard to loose anyway if you have a good team.