1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's So Quiet

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nyk, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

You can always tell when there's no event running. It's so quiet in here during the in-between time. Enjoy the break guys.

Epic Buttstomp and feffe like this.
  2. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Tiny Birdy

Shhhhhh......

Nyk likes this.
  3. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

I actually want a (short) break to stack up on resources and evolve some of my Master birds that sits at 80/100 unevolved. I hope the next event after this doesn't have any new bird or a bird I don't have. Would really like to get back on track for just a week+
    But that's just me :)

4. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

*whispers* Yeah. That would be really nice. It sure would be a real Christmas gift from Rovio.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  5. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

shhh. My birds are sleeping.

Nyk likes this.
  6. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

That would be nice. Hopefully the frequency of events will start to burn more players out in the new year and they stop trying for hatches/L85-90, so it actually has an impact on Rovio's sales stats. Though the downside is that it probably wouldn't financially force them to act in Q1 to reverse the trend.

7. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

Feffe, does your clan not take event vacations? I give my crew breaks during core events, and events where we pretty well all have the event birds. Sad part is we still manage to complete the event rewards early even when I put them on break lol.

8. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

We didn't until I started making my clan leader do it. The last event we got 603k about an hour before the event ended. Really cut that one close haha.

It's funny you mention burnout. I had a dream last night that the nightmare levels now started at stage one hundred. I got halfway through them and gave up on the event before waking up. :confused:

Redwing likes this.
  9. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

Not since I joined no. No breaks and requirements for personal goals in each event so far.

10. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

Need to get on them then lol. I watch our Facebook, Discord, and keep up with their playing always watchful for burnout, and when I sense it I call for event vacation. The bad side is because of that they wouldn't let me retire the four times I tried lol, begged, pleaded, and protested for me to hang around.

Nyk and feffe like this.
  11. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

We dont tend to have set breaks but if anyone needs time off im fine with it as long as they give us a heads up so i can prepare for the higher points needed. Also our events min is 6k so even if they are wanting to play but cant at usual level then again they just let us know

Nyk and feffe like this.
  12. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

This is something my clan does as well, I replied to Greg Nixon about "event vacations" - which the clan I'm in does not have afaik.

13. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Feffe, how good is your clan? We have a few open slots if you are looking to move up. MPDC daily and personal golden is our clan minimums. We always hit all the clan rewards every week, usually a day or two early in the event. If you're interested send me a PM or respond here.