1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its better to mix colors or not?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Michel, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Michel

Michel Hatchling

Hello dear friends,

I observed that the biggest players have on their main team of birds 1 bird of each color.
    All bird has power boost if you pick same colors of the leader so why the best player choose to have 5 different colors on their team?

WilsonTheRedBird likes this.
  2. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I base my team on best available birds (2xChuck, 1xClaude, 1xBomb, 1xDutch...future will be GF once I get him up to PSL4). Using the same color some times does not work well. Example: Red Bird do major damage; however, not much to the shielded police pig.
    Also, you stack your team based on special abilities. Example Claude as leader. When I did not have Claude I used the highest level bird from the color I used two or more of using similar logic.
    Thus, you need to understand your birds and their ability and adjust once you get better birds.

3. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Michel :)

You are right at some point... It's great to have many birds of the same colour, to boost their attack strenght alltogether... It COULD BE working nice if you don't have any ''special'' birds in your inventory... Why I said ''could be'', you may ask then? Because it looks nice on the theory, practice is quite different story... For example - I have faced the team of 5x Carsons, and I won this particular battle, even if all Carsons had boosted attack and enough to be said that Carson IS a great bird, so what to say when having 5 of them?

But the key thing is not to follow by birds' colours, yet the unique abilities they have as Gatorops pointed out - spot on - notthing much to be add... Claude is the best example here... I use him because he's THE BEST leadership ability in entire game - there's no any other bird with such skills like him, next Heart's Annie - white bird: fits very well in the company of Claude - because she can heal you with her super shots, while Claude being a leader... Other birds: take a look at Grandfather Frost: I don't mind he's blue - yet he has very USEFUL ability at the arena... Then Chuck - again no matter he's yellow - once you have him - he will be winning battles for you with his super shot, when decent upgraded... So we have four birds already - the last one could be any bird (preferably Matilda), yet since I don't have her yet I picked the Carson - just because his super shot can cover HUGE part of the arena: that means he can collect all powerups laying and waiting to be picked up, not to mention of making a lot of damage to all pigs on board... That way I have every bird of different colour, yet I've chosen the team like this on purpose to use the benefits of their abilities, not their colours...

Cheers,

W

Sandini likes this.
  4. Donmams

Donmams Hatchling

Quite right Witkacy. Once you have several premium birds at your disposal you won't mind the additional attack power you get from same-colour birds combination. However, a good same-colour bird combination could give you super powers that could leave much stronger teams gasping. Take Jimmy for example, one of his evos gives 75% more damage to white birds next turn. Imagine having a 30% attack power bonus and 75% more damage next turn for say Annie or Captain Freedom. That would be something!

5. atulsimn07

atulsimn07 Hatchling

The way paint works is by absorbing, rather than emitting light. So red paint works by absorbing green and blue, leaving only red to be reflected back to the eye, so it looks red. Thus if you mix red paint and blue paint, you’ve absorbed nearly everything, so the result is a dark purple. In other words you cannot mix paints to produce very strong bright colours, because every colour you add to the mix absorbs even more light.

Visit Affirmation Audio for Secret of Happiness .....

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  6. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

you are smart

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Pretty much the only teams that I sometimes have trouble with are the ones that have maxed out Claude (red), Matilda (white) & Chuck (yellow). The other 2 are normally another Matilda(s) or Chuck(s), sometimes an Annie.
    I think this is pretty widely considered the very best team you can have for PVP, not because they are different color birds but because they are a killer combo of super powerful birds. Granted the vast majority of players don't have this team because Claude is possibly the hardest bird to acquire so we use that best combos we have available...