1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IS THERE ANY PATTERN TO EAGLE MOUNTAIN

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pig Crusher, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Grumpychef25

Grumpychef25 Hatchling

For my 85 Murphy, I hit the 1600 gem mark and quit, for the 50, I hit the 800 gen mark and quit. I watched him the whole time so he didn't use too many gems.

Harhar and Woo like this.
  2. Slick2017

Slick2017 Hatchling

Really not a good tip. It doesn't in fact it seemed to work ok first time but second time around nah....

3. Shawn Musgrove

Shawn Musgrove Hatchling

Ive found good results by going down the line one door after the other. I
    Won over a thousand gems in one sitting. For the most part its random but i still get jipped sometimes. Still ive only gone to level 39.

4. Bird burd

Bird burd Hatchling

I also think the multiplier is random, ive gotten the same reward 3 times in a row without hitting the mulitplier, also gotten 3x 3 times in a row with the same reward.

There is no pattern. Its chance. My suggestion is to take a minute or two beforehand to clear your mind of all thoughts. Once you are in a calm focused state, begin. Pick the first door you notice. Dont think. Notice the same door twice? Pick it. Be careful though, your mind can trick you into picking one other than the one you first saw.

And if esp doesnt work, just go until you make a profit with gems then quit. The daily mission gives 20 gems, same as the cost of the first wrong door. Second error is 50, and its pretty easy to get 70 gems before 2 wrong doors.

5. HeroBird

HeroBird Super Cool Bird

6. Christy

Christy Tiny Birdy

I do the same thing!

Night likes this.
  7. Slick2017

Slick2017 Hatchling

Holy crap! I haven't even managed to get lvl 20!

raebanrx and Harhar like this.
  8. The Butcher

The Butcher Hatchling

I let my cat pick. He has better luck than I do.

Annie14, moko and raebanrx like this.
  9. HeroBird

HeroBird Super Cool Bird

10. rafidi

rafidi Super Cool Bird

Hahahhaha guys it's random....I tried today and pig appeared 4 times consecutively behind the same door!! Lol

11. Sh4d0w

Sh4d0w Hatchling

My strat to easyly reach lvl 30 + with making profits in terms of gems 6 times out of 7 until now ( i'm a new player playing for a week ) is the following:
    1 of the door will move ( then after a moment another one and so on ). So my thought is the pig is behind at the right moment the door is moving. ofc, he won't stay nicely there and will move. Basically, what i thought is if i click on a door which is separated by another door from the door which is moving the pig won't have the time to reach it. thus said, we have now to consider that the doors are actually in a circle, so the door right to the extrem right door is actually the extrem left one.
    As i said, for me it worked 6 times out of 7, knowing that the one which failed was my first attempt. Best i reached is 47, i never spent more than the 200 gems marks on it though, . Hope it will be understandable and helpful.

Annie14 likes this.
  12. Sh4d0w

Sh4d0w Hatchling

and i forgot to say, it's a matter of speed, if you're too slow, it won't work. btw, if you're too slow, to click it,or if you're not sure about which one actually moved, just wait the next time it moves. the more you'll progress the more your eyes could possibly get you wrong. don't hesitate to take a little break at any moment if you start getting trouble focusing, seeing the door distinclty.

Annie14 likes this.
  13. Le Rob

Le Rob Hatchling

It's rigged like all gambling. When was the last time you actually got evolution essence before level 20? Like I can see the essence every level starting at 2 and I just "happen" to never open that? Okay.......

Harhar likes this.
  14. Kenv

Kenv Super Cool Bird

You do realize that Rovio reads this forum & will program the game to negate any tips that did/ may work to avoid the pigs, right?? lol

15. Ryu Yagami

Ryu Yagami Hatchling

The only pattern I've found is this...

The pig appears on the left side and on the next floor appears right side

For example

the doors would be (from the left to the right)
    1 - 2 left side
    3 - 4 right side
    Then.
    1st floor no pig
    Floor 2 Pig on door 2
    Floor 3 Pig on door 3 or 4
    Floor 4 Pig on door 1 or 2
    Floor 5 no pig
    Floor 6 Pig on door 1
    Floor 7 Pig on door 1
    Floor 8 Pig on door 3
    Floor 9 Pig on door 2
    Floor 10 There is no pig

Usually with this pattern I've reach the 25th floor and only using 170 gems.

16. Jeff Williams

Jeff Williams Hatchling

My strategy is to turn the sound up and do it without looking. It seems that I always pick wrong if I look. If you listen, the pigs make different sounds if you almost hit them. At that point, I switch thumbs and go to the other end. Sometimes it works, not always but better than anything else Ive tried. Yes I do think there may be some sort of pattern.

17. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Anyone else feel like the gems are way harder to get than a few weeks ago? I seem to be consistently getting way more material & waaaaay less gems now.
    I generally tend to follow the previous pig door method & most of the time I try to get a 20* bird for 170 or fewer gems.
    I did get really lucky last week & got a 70* QB for only 770*. I was at floor 67 & had only spent 170* but got nailed 2 in a row for another 600*.
    Then a few days ago I got a 60* Billie for 770* but I only got 45* (2 hits) during those 60 floors which is almost impossible. My previous best floor had been 40.

18. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Tiny Birdy

YES! I noticed the gems got harder to get.. I used to easily come away with 200 gems.. with a rare streak of luck here and there and win alot more... Now.. not so much.. now im lucky if i make 30-50. Its usually less :(
    My strategy was just to choose the door thats 2 away from where the pig was last (if hes in door 1.. next round I choose door 3) Sometimes pig will mess this up.. for those times I choose the door 1 behind where he was last. This usually gets me to level 15-20... sometimes Ive spend nothing, sometimes ive been hit with pig twice... after that I couldnt tell... I never spend more than 50 gems unless my rewards are higher than my losses (rare anymore)

19. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

But gems are not always there