1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there a way to play ab evolution on win 10 pc?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by FFirecracker, Dec 12, 2017.

1. FFirecracker

FFirecracker Tiny Birdy

I've tried downloading a few emulators like bluestacks and nox, but one stops loading at 99% and the other one puts a big exclamation mark on top of the app icon and of course it doesn't work.

I'd like to have the option to play on a bigger screen just for sh**s and giggles, can anyone give me some suggestions? tks

2. 0lty

0lty Tiny Birdy

On MEmu V 2.9.6.1 works Android 5.1 .
    Search on Youtube :)

FFirecracker likes this.
  3. FFirecracker

FFirecracker Tiny Birdy

I tried MEmu but I'll try again, tks.

4. Pedro Monteiro

Pedro Monteiro Super Cool Bird

if you use HyperV in windows MEmu won't work for you

5. FFirecracker

FFirecracker Tiny Birdy

Yeah didn't work either. Searching the playstore didn't give me a result for ab evolution, so i installed apk and it installed, but when I click to play it just flashes then a message: Sorry ab evolution stopped working. Pedro I don't know what HyperV is but is there a solution? Is that why none of them work for me?

6. Pedro Monteiro

MEmu install the 4.4.1 image by default you have to create a 5.1 image on multiple instances manager, it has a create button at the bottom just create a 5.1 image and try with that, if you had hyperV conflict the systems wouldn't start

FFirecracker likes this.
  7. FFirecracker

FFirecracker Tiny Birdy

Ok I'll check that out tks

8. FFirecracker

FFirecracker Tiny Birdy

I must be missing something not sure where to go to do that I have two icons for memu on my desktop one is memu and the other multi-memu. I tried create a new emulator but didn,t give me an option on the version and still doesn't seem to work

9. Pedro Monteiro

this is were you do it

Attached Files:

FFirecracker likes this.
  10. FFirecracker

FFirecracker Tiny Birdy

OK! Thank you Pedro sorry for being such a pest you're very patient lol :)

11. Pedro Monteiro

you're welcome, hope it works now

12. FFirecracker

FFirecracker Tiny Birdy

Yeah unfortunately no. I don't get it. I don't seem to have the same options as you, I tried different versions of memu but always the same problem. Here is a snapshot of the options I have. Thanks and really this is just fyi I think I'll just give up now I spent way too much time on this already lol. Tks again though.

Attached Files:

13. WilsonTheRedBird

WilsonTheRedBird Tiny Birdy

I hope they release it on steam or windows store

FFirecracker likes this.
  14. Pedro Monteiro

the latest version already start android 5.1 as default it should work right out of the box

15. FFirecracker

FFirecracker Tiny Birdy

I know it doesn't make any sense