1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there a reason not to gain lots of meadals?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kiwiloganalt, Apr 20, 2018.

1. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

I'm beating 90 something % of pvp rounds but I'm suspicious that there's a reason not to zoom up as I have an utterly absurd lead in my leage, and no it's not cause of great #2 rewards cause it's gems and keys for 1st and 2nd and gems and xp totems for lower.
    S80420-17293275.jpg

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

The only reason I can think of not to get hit 3000 would be if you want to be in this league again next week...
    But the rewards get so much better in higher leagues I don't see why to wait.

3. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Also depends how much you want to play. Higher leagues will require you to play more to compete for first three prizes. If you play a couple times a day then stay where you are at. If you want to be one of the best slowly move up. You will need good birds and leveled up in the top leagues which starts at 7000 totums

4. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

The good news is you have two more tiers (Gold, Diamond) and then the bottom two sub-tiers of Champions before you're thrown in with the figurative lions at the top end, so I wouldn't worry about advancing. Particularly because the bonus gems you'll get just from reaching those tiers far outstrip the rewards you'd be getting from winning Silver league but staying there.

5. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

Not so good news is that I'm ranked for diamond 1 currently, still keep advancing?

6. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Yes, keep going.