1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Rovio aware they created Dr. Probotnik's masochistic pedophile sex robot?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Nikki, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Nikki

Nikki Hatchling

View attachment 1476 View attachment 1477 View attachment 1478 View attachment 1476 View attachment 1477 View attachment 1478 View attachment 1476 View attachment 1477 View attachment 1478 View attachment 1476 View attachment 1477 View attachment 1478 I feel like this new bird is completely unacceptable. There were so many better routes the devos could have gone down for V-day that would have ended in a very angry bird. One such example, a lonely bird that just got cheated on or dumped on V-day or left at the alter.

But to create a masochistic pedophile sex robot for Dr. Probotnik is just sick and creepy. Children play this game.

Let me explain my reasoning for thinking the new bird is this type of robot.
    1) it is a robot designed for meeting needs ... sex robot.
    2) its arms cause pain during the need meeting ... so its a sex robot for people who are masochistic
    3) an "innocent hatchling" is who climbed in to activate the romance protocols. .... so Dr. Probotnik is having romantic relations with innocent children

Way to be super disgusting guys. You could have gone the S&M route without making it a child. You could have even made the bird dominatrix. But no ... you did this.

Plus he is BLUE! no one wants another blue bird! and you put blue Annie as the second bird. So two blue birds for a holiday who's colors are pink red and white!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  2. Donmams

Donmams Hatchling

My God! It is just a game! Try not to take anything serious! Jeez!

3. Nikki

Nikki Hatchling

Its not about taking the game to seriously ... Its inappropriate to talk about children in sex suits and on top of being disgusting the bird isn't even any good.

4. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

This is not new. Read the other ones too. The art/written text is filled with this kind of humor.

5. Tabby

Tabby Tiny Birdy

None of the other birds are “innocent hatchlings” designed to meet dr P’s “needs”. I agree that the developers are living in an alternate reality where this is just another day of bad decision-making in the Rovio-land bubble. Normalizing this for kids (or in general) is not ok. I can’t even imagine this topic in a rated R movie such as blade runner . Yes there are sex robots for people in that movie, but with context and moral questions being asked. However not child sex robots and this is a game for kids!

6. Nikki

Nikki Hatchling

So pedophilia is a form of humor to you? Its a joke?

I love this game and I have seen and laughed at the jokes in many of the bird descriptions but this is to far. This isn't a joke. This isn't funny in the least. Having an S&M bird would have been a joke. Having a sex robot that promotes masochistic behavior towards children is so far over the line there isn't words.

7. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Make a complaint to Apple or google or whomever you play this game on. Don’t criticize me or anyone else on this forum

What I am saying it there are similar write up to birds through out this game that is mature or to some inappropriate

8. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Let me better explain. No one on this forum has influence or direct connection to Rovio. Thus you need to contact them directly or via Facebook. You also have the App Store to make formal complaints

9. Nikki

Nikki Hatchling

That's fine and I will be making a formal complaint.

However, I posted here to discuss an in game topic. If you don't like my opinion or for some reason feel as though normalizing this behavior is the same as some of the other content on the app that is also fine. I posted this here to discuss so feel free to post your comments and discuss.

BUT don't tell me that I'm not allowed to speak my mind on an open forum. And don't start acting like I am the bad guy for "criticizing" you when you realize I called you out for comparing pedofilia to a casual joke.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  10. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Then Trey's super evolution with the lightsaber gets missed. M'kay.

Also, I like blue birds. I mean, look at Grandfather Frost. This one could be another game-changer.

11. Nikki

Nikki Hatchling

I'll give you frost ... he is pretty good. But in general they are crappy birds.

12. Nikki

Nikki Hatchling

Also, the forum has now deemed my first post to be spam like when I tried to add some more images of the bird we are talking about. so there are in this reply.

Attached Files:

13. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

I like Murphy because he packs a strong punch. I'll wait and see how the Angromedon does though.

14. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

This is nothing new. Rovio’s sense of humor is in the toilet bowl, quite literally. For example, one of Dr. Probotnik’s SS is the “Cleveland Steamer”... my guess is what they were more than likely trying to keep it in the same lane.

But yes, like it’s been said before, if you don’t like it make a formal complaint to the Apple customer support.

15. Leroy

Leroy Hatchling

I think its been read in to much. For example, its taught in almost the basic children stories of almost every genre that every lonely Frankenstein gets empowered to build a female counterpart to fill his void, i.e. “need”

Buds likes this.
  16. Leroy

Leroy Hatchling

Or a child to raise one? The childrens movie Minions? Never once did sex slave enter my mind until i read this

Buds likes this.
  17. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Whenever the word "needs" come around, it isn't always sex.
    "Cosmic needs" is just poking the fact around that he's lonely. Not in THAT mood.

18. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

Let’s take the TV spongebob for a example. A character who’s name is “Plankton” has a COMPUTER WIFE in the show. Plankton was obviously lonely so he made Karen so he won’t be lonely anymore. The same story can be said for Probotnik. He was lonely too but in his story the robot was harming people so he discarded it later on.

19. PolarBearCabal

PolarBearCabal Tiny Birdy

Yes, I find this joke a bit much, but it’s not the first. Probotnik’s bio implies he was sexually assaulted as a hatchling.

I’m not saying to be okay with it. By all means, everyone should report things they feel cross a line. I’m just saying it’s not uniquely bad for this game.

20. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

I think another thing that people overlook is the age rating on the game.
    Little research show that this game is PG, not 3.