1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Miffy Crossfire going to get a buff?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bad Person, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Bad Person

Bad Person Tiny Birdy

Seems like they always buff the event bird after the fact. Right now people are generally leaning towards chain lightning, but any sausage as to whether they will buff crossfire?

2. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

Crossfire is fine. Don't see whats bad with it.

Now when my birds hit harder - sometimes I even finish without Fringy's turn

3. Gildan

Gildan Tiny Birdy

Not exactly, the consensus is that Crossfire is the better evolution, and I see that one far more often among the dedicated PvP crowd. That said, I understand why people would make an off the cuff decision to go with Chain Lightning, and why you'd wonder if they are going to buff Crossfire - when the choice is presented Crossfire looks substantially worse, but that's because it's a lower number you then need to multiply by 3 (and then factor in a stacking 30% bonus that also applies 3 times, time the number of pigs hit).

Crossfire isn't actually underpowered, but it looks that way if you don't do the mental math and just compare the two numbers presented.