1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it me, or is this game going downhill fast?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shade the Raven, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Shade the Raven

Shade the Raven Hatchling

I can't be the only one thinking this, right? Since the whole thing about 'dealing with the hackers', this game's gotten progressively worse - silver tickets are about as hard to get as a Tapu-Lele GX, the rewards from the Adventures are mostly poor (The top prize on some of them being two standard hatch tickets, really?), the PvP is still horribly unbalanced and full of cheaters who keep using their Chucks on turn one, the Daily Challenge stuff keeps getting swapped around...

And that actually brings me to that. I haven't played it that much as I don't have a good enough solid-color team bar my Black birds, and I used it to great effect yesterday to clear house. Today I saw that the required snouts overall had dropped to a pretty manageable 225... I play it, and the challenge ends after like 8 or 10 waves and getting 144 snouts. Plus there's no free second chance now, and I'm sorry, but I'm NOT paying 100 gems just to get the remaining 81 snouts for the top prize.

Also, I swear that the amount of EXP Prestige Totems give has been nerfed. Either that or it's just me, but I thought I'd get Matilda up to Prestige levels as it's a White bonus day, and it took two totems just to get to P1. I still need around 12,000 coins to get to P5.

But yeah, the game's having a lot of what made it fun sucked out of it. I'm not going to shun Rovio and the Angry Birds brand, but at this point I don't think the games are gonna be getting any more money from me until these problems are resolved.

2. Archon

Archon Super Cool Bird

Going downhill? Dude this game is already at the bottom. Its finished. It isn't fun, it isn't rewarding, it is officially a complete waste of player's time and server space. I strongly advise finding another game. Any game will do, as they are ALL now better than this one is. The final fantasy game I see in their ads is installing even now...Good bye ABE and **ck you very much.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    Night and Misskicate like this.
  3. RockBird

RockBird Tiny Birdy

Installing another game as we speak.

Archon likes this.
  4. AngryMe

AngryMe Tiny Birdy

We all have to rate the game in the Play or App Store with only 1*. If the game gets bad ratings and no new players are coming, they have to change something or shut down the servers.

Archon likes this.