1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is extra keys day also extra xp for all birds day?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kiwiloganalt, Apr 22, 2018.

1. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

1 of my teammates thinks this but from what I can remember of wrong day xp and a test I did today I don't think so. Asking in hope that it's true.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  2. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Logan :)

Yes, it is... Saturday and Sunday being special days - one for coins, second for keys - yet during these days you can get double xp with any birds being fused into one another...

Cheers,

W

3. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Sadly no, it is not. The confusion probably springs from the fact the double xp reminder is still preset on the level up screen sometimes, but there's no color indicated and once you actually put a bird in the slot to start leveling it that UI element goes away.

This is incorrect - the only double XP you get for fusing birds during the gold and key days is the bonus from using birds of the same color, but that's the case every day of the week. They are definitely not "double XP for everything" days.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  4. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

It always works for same color but ONLY gets the "extra" boost on color day.