1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduction thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by QueenElsa, Jun 22, 2017.

?

Are you a Real Live Person?

1. Definitely not a bunch of rats wearing a trench coat.

9 vote(s)
    15.3%
  2. Nope. Alien.

10 vote(s)
    16.9%
  3. Yes!

17 vote(s)
    28.8%
  4. Living is for the weak.

8 vote(s)
    13.6%
  5. C O N F I R M E D. I A M N O T A R O B O T I P R O M I S E.

15 vote(s)
    25.4%
  1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Name: RemixFTW
    Favorite AB Game: Angry Birds Evolution
    Love: SSB4, ABE, Geometry Dash
    Hate: Rovio’s Bad Decisions, Spam Bots
    Fun Fact: My Old Team Was Bette, Owlpheus, Rod, Thelonius, Ember

2. Mighty Red

Mighty Red Tiny Birdy

Name: Red
    Favorite AB game: Evolution
    Loves: The AB Movie, video games, physics, my family and friends (but also alone time lol)
    Hates: I’m to lazy to type a list this long.
    Fun Fact: I played AB1 when it came out, but didn’t really get into the fandom until the movie came out. Funny enough, I’m so into it now that I’m actually in the progress of writing a fanfiction. I know it’s weird, but f**k it lol.

3. Skit

Skit Hatchling

Name: Skit
    Favorite game: AB Evolution and CATS
    Loves: Tacos, Alt Rock music, being a night owl (probably why I can’t seem to do a lot of 2x keys pvp battles because of hangovers) and Photography.
    Favorite bird: Carson, he was my first four star bird!
    Hates: When you keep hatching a Trey or Paige when you clearly need a Chuck/Matilda or Claude. I have 6 Treys and 5 Paiges!

4. Name: Thothe Et-Atlantae
    Favorite game: Othello
    Loves: Living
    Favorite bird: THE bird. Particularly when giving it to those with no business having a driver's license.
    Hates: words that aren't supposed to exist, and phrases commonly misspoken.
    "Irregardless", "alot", and "For all intensive purposes", as a few examples. "Ain't" is a monumental pet peeve of mine, as I have yet to hear a plausible explanation of precisely what two words were mashed together, resulting in that erroneous contraction.

5. Dr. Possible

Dr. Possible Super Cool Bird

Name: Dr. Possible (well, that's not my name but you get what I mean lol)
    Age: 18 (ayy SquawkTron, someone actually close to my age XD)
    Favorite AB Game: ABE
    Loves: MUSIC, MUSIC, and MUSIC
    Hates: Stairs

Fun fact: I'm a piano performance major in UCLA (who also plays violin as a hobby). People hate me cuz I have perfect pitch lol

6. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Hatchling

Name: Witkacy (When I studied friends used to call me Witkacy after Polish painter, author and philosopher; simply because I have ease to set words in rhymes and interested in philosophy as well, besides it's kinda similar to my real name - so everything seems to fit)
    Favourite AB Game: Angry Birds Evolution - it has to be my favourite, cause it's the first one I started to play ever in my life LOL
    Loves: Music (guitar player), books and coffee... As for the music: all good heavy stuff from 70s: Purple, Free, Sabbath, Zeppelin, Jethro Tull, Free, Grand Funk Railroad, Heart etc. etc - the list could be very long here... Favourite band: IRON MAIDEN (fan since 1981, member of Official Iron Maiden Fan Club since 1993 and counting); books: read almost everything all the time... Coffee - black without sugar...
    Favourite bird: easy choice - Eddie The Bird (that's the REAL one)
    Hates: in general I am very friendly and have positive approach to everything and everyone - life's too short to break the nerves... Yet I TRULY hate cheating people, those who try to trick me up in any kind, while been good...