1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Interesting A.B.E concepts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Apr 4, 2018.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

5C2E099B-930E-4599-8D75-0DBB1ACC633F.jpeg FC2AB23C-EB98-4B63-8991-412C0F4CBC0A.jpeg A1A3DD29-FD9C-4451-948A-165895206025.jpeg
    Photos explain their self’s. Some of these changes are very interesting I want to know what you guys think about this.

2. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Not a fan of the middle one (said as much in the survey when it came up, I can get materials all the time, I would hate to "hatch" a bunch and then have my counter reset, with the looming possibility that it could happen again), but I'm all for the other two - provided the implementation doesn't in any way diminish the rewards you'd get from not trading in your free battles or dungeon keys for direct rewards. Because I'd never actually want to do that.

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Also, trading 10 keys for 3 material jars is kind of insane. Giving up on the gold from dungeons would be dumb.
    The first one is fine as an option, sometimes I just don't want to grind the Arena.

4. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

I said to all suggestions no. Also they want to make a new bird as a second choice?

If Fringy was a first selection, now she would be second?

5. Spittin'feathers

Spittin'feathers Hatchling

In order as they appear in the OP my votes are as follows;
    No, why would you even consider it?.
    No, that's just silly.
    No, you're having a laugh aren't you?.

6. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

They are trying to make the game noob friendly. Arena is hard. Dungeon concept is messy and hard in general when your flock is weak. Multiple event birds event is just bad idea, what is wrong with the single event bird way?

7. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Single bird events are fine, but that's not what they asked - the question was whether we'd prefer to have the 2nd option in a list of 3 event birds (just like usual) switched from being a bird to being enough materials to level up the 1st event bird on the list (which you would have hatched to have unlocked the 2nd one) to level 60.

Having just 1 event bird at a time instead of 3 that you have to progressively unlock would be fine - the way the system works now, the 3rd bird during events might as well not be there for how likely you are to hatch it without sinking ludicrous amounts of actual money into the attempt, but I think the option they proposed is horrible: it's the same system we have now, but bird #2 is just materials for bird #1, and I can get those at any time just by playing the game. I can only get event prizes during events (unless the prize birds are 5-stars that are available all the time, but events still make those easier to acquire), so hitting a "top prize" that's just materials I can acquire without needing to rely in any way on luck would be awful.

The other options they proposed might be kind of a rip-off in terms of what you're rewarded versus what you give up, but they are options - you wouldn't have to trade in free battles directly for (less) keys than you might get playing arena battles, you'd just have the option to do that if you wanted to; not so if they make bird #2 in events just a pile of materials.

8. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

First one is a good option since I’d just be better off getting free keys however low it might be and I could always play free dungeon battles even if it is 15 keys, makes grinding a lot easier having to login regularly but not having to spend too much time playing the 6 pvp battles.

I don’t like the rest of the options.

9. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

If Rovio wants to hand out sizable amount of gems, I am fine with that. But I think players should be forced to grind for elixir, evolution materials, etc. It is a ripoff IMO to sell us evolution materials. Time consuming yes but it is part of the game to build dungeon teams to farm them.

10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I'd much rather see them put some effort into equalizing the relative value of selling 4* & 5* birds. Considering how hard they are to get now, they should give much more gold (& possibly gems) than 1, 2 & 3* birds.

Also, the rewards for the Arena top 7 are pretty out of wack. There should be a little more separation for the top spots.