1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insurgence (Level 22) - looking for members

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by MightyRed, Feb 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. MightyRed

MightyRed Tiny Birdy

Insurgence recruitment v6.0.jpg

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  2. MightyRed

MightyRed Tiny Birdy

We're currently in need of 13 members. Our limit is 45 members therefore we have potential at getting all the clan rewards. Contact me on LINE (my ID is: ppaulius95) if you're interested in joining.

3. MightyRed

MightyRed Tiny Birdy

We're currently in need of 6 players who are active in events. We can now have a maximum of 50 members, so with your help we'll have no problem getting all the clan rewards. Contact me on LINE (my ID is: ppaulius95) if you're interested in joining.

4. Anitadye7

Anitadye7 Hatchling

Hi me and my husband are interested in joining your clan I am currently at level 69. Getting ready to be on level 70 and he is on level 65. We both play daily and contribute 300 gold daily and play Mpdc daily. My clan I am in currently is great but there is a lot of inactive players.

5. MightyRed

MightyRed Tiny Birdy

Over the last week our clan has lost quite a few members due to real life getting in the way, players changing clans, losing secondary accounts and other reasons. Therefore, we're looking for 13 members who are very active in events and able to meet the requirements below. If you want to join us, contact me on LINE (my ID is: ppaulius95). Please hurry, the next event is only a day away. Make sure you carefully read the requirements first.