1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inquiries about Dutch and Story progressing

Discussion in 'FAQ's' started by Jonny_B, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Jonny_B

Jonny_B Hatchling

Hello Fellas.
    So I finally got enough evolution materials to evolve my Dutch to level 60,I'd like to choose Huge Explosion,but the problem is,I can't choose it because I didn't unlocked the Red part of the Island,but I can choose Improved Explosion.
    My question is if I choose the Improved,does the AOE the same as his SS before lv.60 or is it smaller?

If I choose to unlock the Red part of the Island,so I can choose the Huge Explosion,is my team powerful enough to still do Insane in Scout missions fairly easily?
    My current team is:
    Dutch lv.60 not evolved
    Paige lv.56
    Brenda lv.44
    Owlpheus lv.40
    Dr. Probotnik lv.60 Evolved
    Total team power is 13321

Hope you can help me decide.

2. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

That depends on what your insane level is currently. Always keep your bird power higher than the insane scout. If you want that evo of Dutch then build your other birds up also. Then move forward in Story mode. Just never let your scout power be larger than your team.

3. Jonny_B

Jonny_B Hatchling

My insane level is currently at 5135,I'm at the White part.

4. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

Then keep going in Story mode until you unlock all the dungeons and STOP. However, be sure your team power stays above the insane scout.

I made the mistake of doing story mode until my Insane was 24k. My team is now 28k.

5. Jonny_B

Jonny_B Hatchling

Another question who would you replace with Bette in my current team cause,I think there too much cooldown before the SS of my team,I'm kinda struggling in Major Peckers Daile Challenges.

6. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

Irrelevant but don’t choose huge explosion. 3 pigs with improved is better than all 5 with huge combo-wise.