1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inquiries about double XP

Discussion in 'FAQ and Player Help (non-bug)' started by Jonny_B, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Jonny_B

Jonny_B Hatchling

I was wondering which way is better when leveling up birds without using the same color of the bird you want to level up.
    For example:
    I would like to level up Claude,but since I don't want to use red birds to conserve evo mats,I decide to use white birds because I've got a lot of evo mats that I don't use.So here's the question:How does Double XP works?
    Is it when it is Red day because I want to level up Claude or is it White day because that day is the color of the birds that I would feed Claude with?

Hopefully someone can explain.

2. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

For example, if it's Red XP day:
    Red birds will gain double XP if they gain any XP.

So instead of gaining 4%, it should gain 8%. Because that's simple maths!

3. Dr. Possible

Dr. Possible Super Cool Bird

Not necessarily though. I was trying to level up my level 80 Annie with a level 60 Owlpheus. Without xp from white day, I would have gained 7 levels. With the help from white XP day, I gamed 10 levels. I think Rovio means "x2 multiplier on xp day" because the same color bonus and clan donation percentage doesn't seem to factor in the x2. 4% may not get 8% on red day. It could easily be less like 6 or 7%.