1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inquiries about double XP

Discussion in 'FAQ's' started by Jonny_B, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Jonny_B

Jonny_B Hatchling

I was wondering which way is better when leveling up birds without using the same color of the bird you want to level up.
    For example:
    I would like to level up Claude,but since I don't want to use red birds to conserve evo mats,I decide to use white birds because I've got a lot of evo mats that I don't use.So here's the question:How does Double XP works?
    Is it when it is Red day because I want to level up Claude or is it White day because that day is the color of the birds that I would feed Claude with?

Hopefully someone can explain.

2. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

For example, if it's Red XP day:
    Red birds will gain double XP if they gain any XP.

So instead of gaining 4%, it should gain 8%. Because that's simple maths!

3. Dr. Possible

Dr. Possible Super Cool Bird

Not necessarily though. I was trying to level up my level 80 Annie with a level 60 Owlpheus. Without xp from white day, I would have gained 7 levels. With the help from white XP day, I gamed 10 levels. I think Rovio means "x2 multiplier on xp day" because the same color bonus and clan donation percentage doesn't seem to factor in the x2. 4% may not get 8% on red day. It could easily be less like 6 or 7%.