1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinitive scouts are activated. Pirate event's prizes are ridiculously low

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riedgu, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

So basically I can watch as many ads as I want to refill my scouts. It was supposed to be for 03.10-03.11 weekend and last for 24hours. So I think it's another mix up in the team :D Enjoy while you can

To get a first reward you need 6000 points

According to FB post, it is intentional, even though FB groupd mods say it is not and should have been later on on weekend

FB post here

Support says that such amount of event points is as expected

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  2. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Yes, but playing every minutes possible will take a full day for what???? 300 diamonds and a silver ticket? My time is worth more.

It is a shame...I used these events to build up resources for the big events.
  3. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

So actually 24.000 points weren't final decision and now 5k is final count. So Emily lied about it and Rovio changed the final number
  4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Tiny Birdy

Yeah, like I said in another thread...
    The response people just make sh*t up as they go. I assume they are actually trained to do this.
  5. Skit

Skit Tiny Birdy

Well, More ads watched makes Rovio more money even if it is just cents on the dollar its still something and I was kinda surprised at the fact the the ads were constantly appearing to give me an extra scout but at the same time wanted to check this forum out to see if this was a glitch. These pirate events used to be easy to score all the rewards but now you have to spend more time to unlock all the rewards!
  6. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

Update the app. It fixes a lot of things. Also read announcments - they xhanged many things :)

7. Skit

Skit Tiny Birdy

Thanks! Interesting changes coming but I think changing the Angromedon’s Super shot now is gonna screw a lot of people including me because the main reason I went with stellarize was because of the 1ss and splitbull being 3ss, had it been 2, I would have gone with it! Aarghh
  8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Tiny Birdy

Anyone figured out if the chance of getting a Silver Ticket is higher in the event or regular scout rewards?
    I maxed out the event rewards & don't see any other reason to keep playing it since there are no Clan rewards this time.
  9. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

Should be the same. Somehow I think that in event there is more boss fights. So more chances to get silver tickets.

Only during bird events silver drop rates decrease drastically. Today I already got 10+ tickets
  10. esor

esor Hatchling

As of this morning they adjusted my event marker so it is where I would expect it to be.
  11. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

There are more boss fights. That's because there's the regular, and then there's the Pirate Captain. I've had a few event markers with both types of bosses. And within today, I've managed to cap out my silver tickets. Glorious.
  12. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Tiny Birdy

I'm not sure if it's a glitch but I just had 4 scouts in a row only pop up 1 battle pig each instead of 2 (no PVP flags either). I have had that once in a while before but never like this...
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  13. Rod911

Rod911 Hatchling

Not a glitch. Someone's enquired about that before here and a mod said it was part of the game's "mechanics" or something to that effect.