1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Infinitive gold farming

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riedgu, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Self explanatory, just watch the video

It's quite slow but if you need some gp - it works

2. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

You are technically only guaranteed only one fan per rockstar bird. Multiples of the same bird (3 Carson etc...) don’t count towards this, and 3 is the max number of rockstar birds that are guaranteed to have a fan. That being said, usually you get more than one fan per bird, the max being 3 fans per bird. So 9 fans is supposed to be the most fans you can get (for 3 different rockstars) and 3 is the least number of fans you can get. I’ve been mining coins this way since last August and occasionally I will get extra fans for no apparent reason, but I am surprised u were able to get 6 fans for one rockstar bird (having 3 doesn’t normally count towards more fans). Curious if this is normal for you or just luck? Or actually maybe this is a dungeon you are playing (I can’t tell for sure). For dungeons the 3 different bird rule is strangely negated and you can get anywhere from one set of fans to 3 sets of fans total for having a team of all the same bird (recommend black dungeon or white, none of the others).

Anyways I have a whole separate team for scout mining gold with 3 carsons' 1 Jacque, and one Geraldine (Cyril and thrash are too unpredictable and will end up accidently killing the pigs prematurely). I only get 3 sets of fans with this set up, if I am lucky I get 9 total fans to mine. When it is Geraldine’s turn I have her throw her undies at a rock or just to the side to make sure no damage goes to the one surviving pig I keep alive to continue mining. Depending on luck and patience you can get thousands of coins for a game doing this (but it gets so boring)...

I have found I prefer mining the Black dungeon opposed to regular scouts. With Carson as leader and at least 3 total Carsons you can get lucky and mine 9 fans repeatedly and quickly to get thousands of coins....

EDIT: just listened to the audio, and see u are in the white dungeon so the number of fans makes sense!

3. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

Sadly I couldn't get more than 3 fans so nothing good

4. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

Why would anyone do this?!

5. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Something to do when your bored and no scouts or pvp? :p