1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Incredible luck

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grev, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Grev

Grev Hatchling

I still can't believe it. Yesterday I dinged 70th floor on eagle mountain and got 70 lv Annie. I spend only 160 gems! :eek: It shocked me especially, coz my last days on eagle mountain was like 5th floor and 3rd pig. My best eagle mountain record was 32 before. I started play few weeks ago so Annie is huge boost for my team :)

Redwing likes this.
  2. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Congrats

3. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

That's amazing. Great job and you're right, incredible luck.

4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

It happens. I think if you can get there with the 800 gems pig it still worth it considering what you get in gold and silver ticket. If you have that lvl 70 5-stars, you can always fuse it as a quick ticket to lvl 100 for some more useful 5-stars. That is the main reason why I end up with 100+ silver tickets all the time.

5. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Do you save your gems when you get them, only spending on EM? Or do you buy packs during sales, etc? Not trying to pry too much, just definitely trying to compare my gem rewards/purchases compared to others.

6. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I never buy the evolution packs. IMO You shouldn't buy anything that you can get by grinding. The gems I get from arena will go to EM and event energy. I am impatient so I can't wait for days to get to 10k in event, given the low gems reward now I spend less.

7. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I burned through my last 2500 gems this event on birds and clan perks. I told my clan I was done spending for awhile. We have too many free loaders and only a few contributors. We aren't full yet (14/30) so we can't kick them either.

All my future gems are going to EM. I won't be spending them on anything else and I won't buy them either.