1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In need of Major Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ñòódłè, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Ñòódłè

Ñòódłè Hatchling

I started playing Angry Birds Evolution in June of 2017. Over this time I have acquired a a lot of in game assets. I took a break last year in December due to buying a house and having another child and came back this January. The game had changed a lot along with the introduction of Master Birds and Runes. So since January, my top 20 birds mostly all had runes, most of which were green and purple. I had acquired my first Master Bird Matilda a month ago, and during the last event I acquired Deadswine which allowed me to complete the event through level 85 and then acquire Master Deadswine. My first Deadswine I was able to get to Prestige 2 before the event ended and also acquired my first gold rune. My clan finished in the top 7 of the event and everyone was awarded the bonus of 400 Gold keys for the accomplishment. However, 2 days before the event ended my account was lost, now my game has been linked to my facebook for 2 years, but upon having my account restored, i did not have a single rune, my master matilda was now a regular matilda, my deadswine was back to level 100, my master deadswine was now a regular deadswine, and I did not get the 400 keys that was awarded to every member of my clan. During the event I did purchase the special to get the 2000 evergy (which helped my clan get top 7). I have already send in 3 support tickets to have this fixed and was basically told they could not do anything because there is no record of me having the items, however, I have screen shots that I took while playing (for bragging rights to the clan). Can someone give me some assistance in what I need to do before taking legal action? I just went and recorded my entire purchase history from Itunes which totaled up to $870 since June of 2017.

2. Ñòódłè

Ñòódłè Hatchling

ScreenShots

Attached Files:

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Have you submitted an in game help ticket yet?

They (rovio) do not respond here at all.

4. Sol M

Sol M Hatchling

I can confirm all of this! We're members of the same clan and he's been playing for ages. Last event he got all rewards and then his account crashed and when it was restored he lost birds and runes.
    He already contacted Rovio Support and they said they can't help cause there's no record in the system of his rewards, but he has screenshot of everything.
    Something has to be done! He can loose so many thing just like that because of a game bug!

5. Sol M

Sol M Hatchling

He did, Rovio said they have no record of his rewards even if he has all the screenshots. He didn't even get the 400 keys from our clan ending in 7th place in the event and the rest of us did.

6. Kris1359

Kris1359 Hatchling

I'm also part of Noodle's clan and can verify everything he is saying. He's been playing forever and is one of our strongest players. He's invested hundreds of dollars into this game!!

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

who was the responding employee? Matys?

8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I would ask for another person to look at it or put in another ticket... so often its who you talk to unfortunately.

9. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

That's one of the reasons I don't spend money here. This company is tricky. One of my most used bird Master Dr. P was disappeared from my dungeon team. I sent a support ticket. I was first told my Master Dr. P was fused. Then I told them there is no way you can fuse a team member. Then my Master Dr. P suddenly became "sold" in the record. After I told them there is no way you can sell a team member either, they tell me the record is very clear and no more replies.
    The fighting was futile. I moved on and spend no more on this account.
    They do not respect the players.

10. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

11. honeybun

honeybun Super Cool Bird

It was mathys who responded and it's obvious, that he does not care at all... or the process of restoring makes a little work.
    Rovio DOES HAVE logs of every bird hatched or won... with timestamps, even if they pretend they have not. As some members of this forum may remember, I privately sent screens of a players detailed hatches with timestamps. This is not the first time, that mathys does not say the truth out of convenience reasons...

12. Ñòódłè

Ñòódłè Hatchling

This is plain ridiculous. I have undeniable evidence and people to back me up and even an extensive purchase history which I also sent via my last reply. Rovio’s support team is such a joke, I figured I had a good chance with my snapshots considering most people don’t take them. I have talked to my attorney and we are gathering our information to contact them legally. With the amount of money I’ve spent and the documentation I have, it should be pretty easy. It will cost me but i’m Not going to let Rovio walk over me like this because I’ve spent money in the other Angry Birds series as well which I also have documented by dates and amounts. Getting around their TOS will be tricky but my attorney is going over it with a fine tooth comb.

13. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

If you've been playing since day one, there was a period of time where there was no terms of service. Also, I'm not sure, but you might not have actually agreed to them.

And, btw, I'd love to participate in a class action. Just saying. I've lost items from them as well.

Rando and honeybun like this.
  14. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Who hasnt? LOL

Rando likes this.
  15. Odysseus

Odysseus Hatchling

I haven’t lost any items yet :oops: