1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[IMPROVEMENTS] Give your ideas for Angry Birds Evolution here !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HeroBird, Jun 20, 2017.

1. RyogaDyana

RyogaDyana Super Cool Bird

Facebook's Marvel Avengers Alliance << this game punishes you for leveling on early stages, most professional players sandbag their level for this reason.

2. kafsabizarin

kafsabizarin Hatchling

34/5000
    Hi, I agree with your opinion

;)
    کف سابی
    نماشویی باطناب
    شستشوی نما
    پیچ رولپلاک نما

D.D. likes this.
  3. brian cook

brian cook Tiny Birdy

* GET RID OF ITEM CAPS *
    There is absolutely NO reason for any caps to exist, other than the size of the storage variable. (which, fair enough, i suppose 2^32-1 would be enough.)
    Don't penalize me for not wanting to dungeon crawl by capping my keys at 75. especially since you ALSO cap evolution sludge... er... essence at 200.
    This combination means that eventually, i will run out of reason to play... if i have 200 of each evolution sludge, i have zero reason to do anything dungeon-y... except i also need ridiculous amounts of evolution material, for which the most efficient means of getting it is... doing dungeons. To get 2000 evo mats, I need to do ~20 dungeon runs... which will hit the sludge cap even assuming I have zero to start with. Which is unlikely, since I've been grinding dungeons whenever necessary to avoid the bloody KEY cap!

* CONVERT ESSENCE TO MATERIAL *
    Give us a mechanism to convert evolution sludge to regular materials. Being able to turn essence into material will help soften the pain of dealing with the aforementioned pointless item cap limits. If I can grind 1 sludge into 10 material, then my effective sludge cap is 1100 (9k material + 200 sludge), and I won't be in the position I'm currently in where I have about a dozen 4- and 5-star birds awaiting evolution because I'm capped on sludge (which makes dungeoneering pointless) but WAY lacking in material.

Squadpwr and Bridget like this.
  4. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

I think that Rovio should let us sell our evolution materials for coins and gems, instead of letting them remain maxed.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    D.D. likes this.
  5. Archon

Archon Super Cool Bird

Make materials and essences more available, or seriously up the key amounts for victory...like...3 normal, six for key boost events...
    Or just drop the amount of keys needed from ten to five. I don't mind grinding to level my birds but the sheer amount needed to level birds, even just one; is staggering. Progress for players is WAY too slow.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  6. Dr-NeO

Dr-NeO Tiny Birdy

6 scouts.. (better sleeping! )

Sserk, rafidi and Vexim like this.
  7. AngryMe

AngryMe Tiny Birdy

It would be nice if they add an option to exchange essences into evolutioncoins.
    I'm loosing every dungeon run the essences because of the 200 pieces cap and can't use them.

Also would it be nice if you could make PvP battles without rewards (trophies, key, coins) against a computer or your clan mates/friends to test your team set up.

Squadpwr and Night like this.
  8. Natty6161

Natty6161 Hatchling

How about the "lock bird" system.
    I got this idea from the others game. " Lock bird" is a botton when you choose to lock this bird, you can't sell it or use it as an evolution material. You can only sell locked bird when you unlock it.
    I think that this method will prevent any players from accidentally selling their precious bird. Of course, you can't sell bird when it is on the adventure, but not every bird always on the adventure all the times, right?

D.D. likes this.
  9. Night

Night Super Cool Bird

I know this isn't the best idea, but can we have an option on the "auto mode in battles" where we can choose which bird the AI should use first and which bird should be used next and so on? The AI right now isn't the brightest. I have a level 80 Chuck (with 1 turn cooldown for his ss), so obviously I'm gonna waste a turn and then I'll be using Chuck's ss. However, the AI doesn't like to play it my way, the AI just uses Chuck first and then waste another 4 turns before using Chuck's ss, which is ridiculous. I haven't used the "auto mode" for a very long time now. Hopefully this idea will make the "auto battle" more relevant and used more by the players. (I know it's not a necessity, but it won't hurt to ask for it.)

10. Kurdo

Kurdo Hatchling

2 same five star birds should be special evolution when combined no?

11. Dr. Possible

Dr. Possible Super Cool Bird

Hehe this happened :)

12. Night

Night Super Cool Bird

No, the daily challenge isn't "endless". It stops after 20 waves.

13. RockBird

RockBird Tiny Birdy

The biggest improvement they can make, for quality of life, is stop treating the production server as though it is used for beta testing.

rafidi likes this.
  14. Tilly

Tilly Hatchling

Omg yes!! I agree I try to keep my 4 star birds because some of them are great!! But I end up having to really pick and choose when it comes to leveling up my team it sucks!! Also, I am very frustrated I only have 2 5 star birds and I play a lot and hatch a bunch of egggs I don't know how it is set up but I think it is rigged cuz my bf plays not as much as me and he has 7!!! Very irritating I'm going to see how it goes but I may cut down on playing if it continues it needs to b more fair I buy extra hatch tickets even and still get crappy birds!!

D.D. likes this.
  15. Tilly

Tilly Hatchling

I think that there needs to be an upgrade to allow you to get 5 star birds easier I am a level 83 and only have 2 5 star birds my bf is only level 60 and he has 7 5 star birds I don't think this is very fair I play more and don't feel like I gain much by doing so

16. Shade the Raven

Shade the Raven Hatchling

I've made it to like wave 11 or 12 on some days - do you get any more gems for reaching the end?

17. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

No 35 is the max gems

Shade the Raven likes this.
  18. Shade the Raven

Shade the Raven Hatchling

Huh, ya'd think they'd give you some more for being able to beat every single wave. 35's better than nothing I suppose (Though if you don't get any other gems, it doesn't make any sense that the 'second chance' thing would cost 50 gems XD)

rafidi likes this.
  19. rafidi

rafidi Super Cool Bird

Daily challenge is good for coins, not gems. Unfortunately 35 is the maximum, so it's useless to use the option "revive"

20. D.D.

D.D. Hatchling

Yes, I totally agree! :) I suggested this in an email when I first started because l didnt know there was a forum available. I would like to sort my birds by color, if possible, when looking at the team or leveling up. Or, if I want to have Team #1 and Team #2 as a group, there is an option to move the birds around in the sorter. As it is currently set-up, scrolling through all the birds is annoying and inconvenient.