1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[IMPROVEMENTS] Give your ideas for Angry Birds Evolution here !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HeroBird, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

I'd like to see bird swamping. For example anytime I drop a x10 ticket I always end up getting another Zain, Annie, Trey, El Gigante, Paige. I would love to see an option where you can trade within your clan. Right now they are leveling up material.

D.D. and Youngscrappyhungry76 like this.
  2. ZeRo

ZeRo Hatchling

Probably some has been mentioned before. Here are some thoughts.
    1. A guaranteed 5* for every large amount of golden that didnt get you any 5* (like 100 premium hatch then guaranteed 5*)

2. The respawning of scouts locations option as it takes around 10 mins to respawn and it doesnt even get the colour that you want (like paying 50gold to relocate scouts)

3. Better pvp match making thats a mix of both trophies and team power as its impossible to win against higher maxed players.

4. A better reward for daily as its 150gold for 15 tasks even though the tasks are easy the reward is bad a single premium ticket would be better.

5. Fusing birds like fusing a lower star grants you a higher one like 5 3* birds gives you 1 4* and so on.

6. The ability to stack totems thats the same like 3 golden totems or shiny totems only takes 1 space instead of 3.

7. The ability to lock some birds in order to prevent selling them by mistake as it could happen.

Thank you :) would love to hear opinions about these points

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
    LoKi, Giovanni, lickzy and 4 others like this.
  3. Runyon

Runyon Tiny Birdy

I like some of your ideas. But number one shouldn't be in the game. There should never be guarantees for 5* birds. It's the only thing keeping p2p semi-even with f2p

ZeRo likes this.
  4. Nana

Nana Super Cool Bird

Really love #7 as I have sold a couple birds I didn't want to ..... just glad none of them were 5*, but I'm sure people have done this accidentally!

ZeRo likes this.
  5. Landpirate

Landpirate Tiny Birdy

A switch to turn off G-chat please

Nana likes this.
  6. Battle Battalion

Battle Battalion Tiny Birdy

A way for clan leaders and co-leaders to see all Event coin contribution from each member instead of just seeing the top 3.

7. poypoy

poypoy Hatchling

Change the scout refill time to 30m for ALL PLAYERS, not just some...please be FAIR

And FIX the matchmaking in PvP Arena so i dont have to meet very high level players whose slaughter me in 1 turn all the time! ~

Youngscrappyhungry76 likes this.
  8. putte

putte Super Cool Bird

Some form of meter that shows how hard u pull the bird before shot in the arena. And maybe make that line that shows the direction shine through the bird.
    Hard to see it with fat birds loaded...

9. Archon

Archon Super Cool Bird

Oneof the most disappointing things about this game...is getting that (now VERY) rare premium chest after a battle, and it's ONE friggin dungeon key. ONE! Really, Rovio? Really?

Kenv and ZeRo like this.
  10. Shockie

Shockie Hatchling

The option to sell birds directly from your message folder without having to actually introduce them into your inventory. What's the point of going between the two? Go to team, sell 1* bird...go to message folder, add 1* bird to team. Rinse repeat. It gets old.

Kenv and Runyon like this.
  11. Giovanni

Giovanni Super Cool Bird

They should make arena events for Top Clans. I mean being in top clans is nice, but what does that do for us? Bragging rights? They should give out rewards that will benefit the clans. Xp for the clan would be a good rewards.

12. HeroBird

HeroBird Super Cool Bird

Oh NO!
    Max. level of clan...

Better is huge amount of gems/gold

Giovanni likes this.
  13. MzMommaP

MzMommaP Hatchling

.agreed... the hour to recover is too much

Youngscrappyhungry76 and Kenv like this.
  14. lickzy

lickzy Tiny Birdy

1. Hatch all eggs in hatchery feature
    2. Sell birds right from mailbox
    3. "Pity Timer" for premium hatches for Single tickets only. After 100 tickets, guaranteed 4* or higher.
    4. Restore scouts on level up
    5. Revamp rewards for level up (30 gold for hitting level 100 is a slap in the face). Consider milestone prizes at level increments of 10
    6. Accurate Team Power based on leader ability (+30% Blue/Yellow/Red/etc) reflected
    7. Fix or eliminate clan/global chat
    8. Totem stacking would be a very nice gesture. Heck, monetize it with a gem purchase or as part of a sale
    9. PVP that uses an algorithm including Team Power, not just trophy count.
    10. Consider increasing the caps for eggs and keys to 50 and 100 respectively
    11. Ability to watch more than one video per day for berries and arena tickets OR shorten timers to 8 or 12 hours
    12. Revamp daily rewards for task completion (it seems people are already testing this)
    13. Ability to use gold OR gems to cycle the scout markers
    14. Sort/filter ability for birds (show only this star amount or that colour, etc

15. Archon

Archon Super Cool Bird

For PVP...sturdier pigs and less damage taken. Pvp matches are too fast, and player-dropped obstacles would make a nice anti-power up. With harder to kill pigs and less damage inflicted by them, battles would last a little longer and be way more fun. Being able to earn one obstacle drop to block pig from being bounced back on your side would exponentially expand what little strategy and tactic is already there. As it is, the battles are way too fast and allow for virtually no supershots, and very minimalistic in feature/function. You go, opponent goes, match is done on third move. Very bland format.

Oreducse likes this.
  16. Butcher

Butcher Hatchling

Pardon me if this has been posted before (I tried looking... HONEST!) but anyways, Id like to push for a 1 evolution path for all birds. Theres only sooo many ideas/variations you can come up for super evolution abilities before it gets stale and repetitive. Is Rovio aware that maybe they are spreading themselves thin or painting themselves in a corner for when more 4*/5* birds are released? If Rovio can keep it at a 1 evolution path, then that is immediately a 50% savings on art assets as well as effects for the special abilities.

And my next suggestion would be can we have the abilitiy to choose the version/appearance/look of a bird in our team? How about throwing a 'classic skin' for all movie birds etc? Although the new designs look cool and tasty in their own way, some of us prefer the baser and more original forms.

Kenv likes this.
  17. Butcher

Butcher Hatchling

Pardon me if this has been posted before (I tried looking... HONEST!) but anyways, Id like to push for a 1 evolution path for all birds. Theres only sooo many ideas/variations you can come up for super evolution abilities before it gets stale and repetitive. Is Rovio aware that maybe they are spreading themselves thin or painting themselves in a corner for when more 4*/5* birds are released? If Rovio can keep it at a 1 evolution path, then that is immediately a 50% savings on art assets as well as effects for the special abilities.

And my next suggestion would be can we have the abilitiy to choose the version/appearance/look of a bird in our team? How about throwing a 'classic skin' for all movie birds etc? Although the new designs look cool and tasty in their own way, some of us prefer the baser and more original forms.

18. Oreducse

Oreducse Hatchling

Multiple team creation, for instance blue birds are not the best in pvp and it's annoying having to switch up birds everytime I go into pvp. So having the ability to switch between teams 1,2,3 would be pretty handy. Not sure if I made myself clear

RyogaDyana likes this.
  19. HeroBird

HeroBird Super Cool Bird

Good, idea from AB Epic <3

Fixed actually...

20. Kenv

Kenv Super Cool Bird

The game is punishing you for doing well in story mode. Have not seen this in any other game I have played.

D.D., VernaMarye, Squadpwr and 2 others like this.