1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important AB Evo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ehabmxd, Mar 17, 2019 at 5:21 PM.

1. Ehabmxd

Ehabmxd Hatchling

The game is good and I'm one of the players who keep up with most of the games updates and versions but this game's rewards are very limited and something you can't keep play because you're limited to a few days where you get rewards or have to buy items, and not everything is possible to be bought due to the high prices. Also, I'd like to add that the game is really good but the main reason for winning should be the player's techniques and not only the how strong the birds are. I'd like these to be corrected for a better success even though the marketing is good but players have been drifting to other games such as pubge and fortnite for they are more affordable,
    The game in general isn't as smart as angry birds 2, it had fair difficulty and you could solve the puzzle smartly with the fair amount of prices and rewards, unlike this one where winning is almost impossible if your power is lower than the pigs' and people wouldn't prefer that because the puzzles aren't fair to be solved and they get bored playing it eventually
    Change a way of play add more tools to win like flowers in angry birds 2 like a trampoline rockets
    And we want alot of ads because we cant play continuesly
    The prices very very high the rewads too fewer than angry birds 2 its hard to collect jewlery its hard to upgrade all birds
    Please think about my ideas
    Angry birds was a best game in the store because its a smart game between power , techniques be smart to win

2. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

Post this on Rovio's ABE Facebook page. Rovio don't come here

3. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

They dont listen to anything posted on their Facebook either

4. ELLY

ELLY Super Cool Bird

396A9465-80E8-4DE1-8F3F-61941F68F298.jpeg

On Facebook, a lot of people ask questions and talk about areas that need improvement, but Rovio only makes useless replies.

5. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

Exactly, they will reply to random light hearted questions but nothing thats substantial or has greater importance