1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm done with this

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kurdo, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Kurdo

Kurdo Tiny Birdy

[​IMG]

No comment I'm quitting the game I give you my word that's it...

Not only coz of that pic I post the main reason that I don't have fun and I Don't enjoy anymore when I'm playing this game.

Level 120 almost with all 5* stat birds expect claude

Bye everyone take care of yourself

2. Skit

Skit Hatchling

Why don’t you try spending all the gems you have for 10x hatches, I had to spend 2700 gems before I got cold turkey. Might as well try it before quitting!

3. Bad Person

Bad Person Tiny Birdy

I used 40 singles. 4 10x and 6500 gems to get Eddie. That was a bad day too. 24x multiplier

4. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

There was once a person who got to 33x multiplier for Terence yet still plays if I'm not wrong.

Night likes this.
  5. Pedro Monteiro

Pedro Monteiro Super Cool Bird

there's a guy in my clan that got 44x in an event and didn't get the bird, now that sucks

6. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Hatchling

Sadly, this is where I see myself somewhere down the road. I have already cut Rovio off from my wallet, but it is becoming more and more disappointing to play these events, and to play play play only to get very limited CHANCES at obtaining the event bird, let alone the second or third locked bird, and not getting them. I get boss battles, but sadly only about 10% of them reward a premium chest. So besides the prize track rewarded Silver tickets, I only got about 2 or 3 the whole week. Very discouraging game...not a good way to keep people playing...

7. Bad Person

Bad Person Tiny Birdy

Star man, sounds like you just need to grind a little forehand level up your angry birds. I got turkey at 4x, Steve at 2x and fed him to turkey immediately because he sucks as much as red and ill pass on dutch thank you very much. No offense. Think you need to play more.

8. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Hatchling

Not for nothing, but I play plenty. Every day before and after work, and weekends all throughout the days (sad, I know...but...). I have plenty of 5 star birds, and I also have Dutch & Steve. I have been lucky enough to win Eddie the bird , Probotnik, and Matilda but if I remember correctly I had to spend like 5 gold tickets, and a bunch of Silvers to get one of the above. All of that was before they took away most of our chances to earn Silver/Gold tickets from battles, and back then I was regularly spending money on the game. Ever since they tweaked the game to the point where we get almost no silver/gold tickets from battles I have stopped spending money, and guess what, I have stopped earning event birds too (well, except for Eddie). I can get up to like 7X with the event rewards, but that has not gotten me Terrence, Red (I REALLY want Chuck), or any other event bird. Very discouraging, and instead of me wanting to play MORE to get these unreachable rewards, I am feeling more of a pull to move on from this game. I keep hoping things will improve...

9. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

ignore bad person because he doesn't make any sense. Getting them birds early is down to luck.. So saying he got it at 4 x and 2 x.. As if people can obtain those birds with such a low multiplier as a common thing is ridiculous.. Most of us have to go over 10x. Then he talks a lot of trash like Steve sucking and shit. Steve is practically the only white bird that needs almost no supershot upgrades to 1 shot all pigs in a straight line and with wide evolution its a big kill. Steve is one of the better birds in the game. The ones that absolutely suck in pvp are Terence, Red and Geraldine. All others 5 stars are viable as they can at least kill 3 or 4 pigs or do something vital like Trash who can push and generate massive combo's early... The three red birds i mentioned here have problems even killing just 2 pigs even at prestige 5 max Supershot Rank 10, Why? because they are fundamentally flawed designed birds that clearly were not designed with PVP in mind. They don't even serve any utility like how trash does. So nothing is redeeming about them.

for the OP.. If you are free to play.. You cannot expect to get every single event bird.. And yes the game does get boring.. however the boring part of the game would not be fixed by even more of the same sloppily designed birds. They need to look into pvp some more and develop it a bit with new mechanics and some buffs/nerfs to certain birds. And then bring in some actual meta defining birds for a direction that is healthy.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
    Redders and SuzyQ like this.
  10. SuzyQ

SuzyQ Hatchling

Very thoughtful post Dan. It is very frustrating to grind away getting silvers and gold tickets during events and then blow through them in two minutes and get no event bird or even a 5 * at all. Last two events have been like that for me. I was at 16x and now I am at 12x and nothing. It’s getting to the point where I even wonder if it’s possible to get a 5* without paying real money. Which is ridiculous. I understand Rovio is in the business to make money but there should be some reward for all the grinding you have to do to get these premium tickets now.

11. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Hatchling

Does anyone know why my previous comments in this thread have been removed? I do not believe I broke any rules, or is there an unwritten rule that you cannot explain why you are dissatisfied with the way this game is going?

12. Bad Person

Bad Person Tiny Birdy

They probably felt that your post was whiny and poor meeish. Seems that the mods don't like that

13. QueenElsa

QueenElsa Most Best Staff Member

Hi sorry! Seems there's been a bit too high of a censorship value on :' ) if there's no swearing, slurs or attacks at someone else, you should be fine. Have undeleted.

14. Riedgu

Riedgu Tiny Birdy

Hi QueenElsa,

Quite often in this forum there is no response from game team, so I would like You to take to attention players' dissatisfaction with Major Pecker's daily challenge. Could someone from the team help to answer players' questions in this thread?

https://forum.angrybirds.com/threads/mpdc-access.7168/

It would be helpful, because all answers from player support is non-answers and just sows distrust with Rovio, which shouldn't be the case :)

Thank you in advance