1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm a new player and i have some trouble. pls help me

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tutu10, Nov 2, 2018.

1. tutu10

tutu10 Hatchling

I sent a scout to one of the orange markers. After clicking on it, there was a clock. I clicked on the clock and the following screen appeared. I have no idea what it is or what to do with it. When the screen cap was taken the Diamonds in the lower right show 127. Approx an hour later, its down to 221. Does it just automatically count down? Or do I just need to be patient and let the clock count down and see what happens. I’ll follow up later if I can determine what, if anything happens.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2018
  2. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

In the scout adventures, you send out your birds to collect rewards. The stronger your team of birds you assign, the higher rewards you can get. However, it takes more time that way. 3, 6 or 12 hours depending on what level of reward your team can get you to.

3. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

The Adventures always have an option for you to pay a gem cost and conclude them immediately, rather than waiting out the timer. Unless you desperately need one of the rewards you'll be getting when it finishes right away (or need to re-assign the birds on that adventure or something else like that), I don't recommend doing that pretty much ever. When the timer reaches under 5 minutes you can conclude an adventure early for free though (it will indicate that on the UI).