1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

if you have 5x5* Birds, What is your aim?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Birkan, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Birkan

Birkan Tiny Birdy

Hello,
    I have 3x5* Bird (2x Freedom and 1x Chuck). Arena match time is usually 3-4 round.
    1. round use anybody bird (for exampe Captain Freedom),
    2. round use Chuck for special shot
    3. round use Carson for special shot
    4. round Already Match is over 90%,
    So When I will got 5x5* birds, what will I do? Why shall I wanna another 5* bird? I think, this game is shallow.

at another game, If we wanna upgrade a legendary(for example like a Chuck)character's special ability, we have to feed with himself. Maybe Rovio can change ABE Game Rules

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  2. Barry

Barry Super Cool Bird

Why do you think you have to feed it another Chuck?

Night likes this.
  3. Terrence

Terrence Super Cool Bird

The reason why u need 5 5stars bird is simply for the bird power...some gamers call it health power. The more bird power you have, the more the ability to sustain hits from your PvP opponent. In short, u may not use the remaining 1-2 5stars, but u need 5 5stars to tank the hits.

4. Birkan

Birkan Tiny Birdy

Sorry for my English. if you want level up special ability , you must use same card. Chuck for Chuck, Carson for Carson etc...

5. Birkan

Birkan Tiny Birdy

Ok. I agree, So I wanna use 5 x 5* birds, maybe I can use one Carson for second round. But my question, if you have 5 x 5 level 5* birds, Why do you want use gems (you buy gems) for another 5* bird?

6. Terrence

Terrence Super Cool Bird

Some of us, if not all, are collectors. We wanna have all the available birds.

If u just wanna complete the game in campaign mode, 5 3stars birds at level 80 to max level will already be enough (Not inclusive of the infinite campaign mode).

7. Jeuman

Jeuman Super Cool Bird

do not do that.
    super shot totem upgrade supershot

then at level 60 evolution you select new super shot. but not by using a card. just by leveling with evolution material and evolution essence.

Barry likes this.
  8. Birkan

Birkan Tiny Birdy

It s like a farmville :)
    But, I wanna beat everyone in arena and any 5x5* birds are enough. so this game is shallow for PVP

9. Barry

Barry Super Cool Bird

The above is correct. Use the supershot totem.

10. Kat

Kat Tiny Birdy

I had supershot totems on a 4* and a 5* bird. They are now gone after using them each three times... anybody else experience this, and if so, why? They cost too much for a broke player like me to need to keep buying these totems if they are only good for a few shots.