1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you could, which layout would you blacklist?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Redwing, Dec 2, 2018.

?

Kill this one with fire, scatter its ashes and salt the earth it lands on please -

1. Gates of Hell

24 vote(s)
    88.9%
  2. Three Post Leader Blocker

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Crazy Carts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Two Rocks in the Middle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Other, please describe below.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

Does anyone remember the layout with 4 big stones stones and a big pig just in the middel of the field? It was in Fan Favourite's event, so i'm suspecting we're having it back in Fringy's event very soon. It was a real pain in the***

feffe likes this.
  2. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

Yep, had to use Matilda to pull him to one side or the other to be able to hit them with a stun.

3. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Is that the one that had the small crates of TNT around it? Hated that one, with the pig clipped into the middle of the rocks and pretty much invulnerable to anything that couldn't pull him out. Bet if I found a way to glitch my team invulnerable, Rovio would ban me in a heartbeat. Cheating pigs, s'ok apparently...

Melchid, feffe and Nyk like this.
  4. Greg Nixon

Had to go back through my Discord server a bit... was the last fan favorite with frost, qb, and lil pecker.

Attached Files:

feffe likes this.
  5. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Yep, that's the one. Back before we found out TNT was only supposed to damage pigs... Add that one the list for fire-killing/earth-salting, since Rovio has no intention of fixing object collision and clipping errors.

6. Greg Nixon

Might be a good one for the mad mobile evo of hot grease, either the pull or the bomb from it could pop the pig out. Wouldn't be surprised if we see it and railcars this time.

Melchid likes this.
  7. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

If we do, then I think both Chop-Chop's might have a spot on my team ;)

8. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

OT: I thought they fixed that big TNT pig not damaging the team, but I was unpleasantly surprised this last Red event where I got killed by a close TNT pig's post mortem explosion...

9. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Yes,
    IDK, maybe TNT deliverer is clearing out a stockpile of the old TNT. I hate it when that guy decides to die right in front of my team. Especially on those nightmare levels where his explosion is enough to take out the rest of my team health :mad:

10. Greg Nixon

Yeah based on the response I got a couple events back when I asked about that, seeing what the patch notes said, it's just the loose boxes laying around that don't hurt you, the crate pig blowing up is still supposed to as it's part of his attack. Funny though how sometimes it doesn't.

feffe likes this.
  11. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

It's because the difference between "oh noes, you're in horrible danger from this 'splosion!" and "perfect safety, nothing to worry about here" is like... a single pixel.

feffe and Redwing like this.
  12. Greg Nixon

You mean like when the behemoth pig launches something at you and completely misses and you breathe a sigh of relief lol

feffe likes this.
  13. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

So what's the go when Rocky launches himself at the team and does no damage, but gains a free attack next turn? Glitch?

14. Greg Nixon

He swings, misses, and dies on my next attack usually lol

15. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

That's usually how it goes for me, too :D Especially on the crazy carts layouts, where I can let the trolley whittle away his health.