1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need gems!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Piggy McCool, Sep 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Piggy McCool

Piggy McCool Tiny Birdy

I need about 150 gems in 18h. What is a good way to collect gems?

2. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Buying them.

If you have 20+ berries saved you might be able to use scouts to get gem pigs. If you do that and manually battle the gem pigs you could possibly get 150 gems. Each time you hit a Gem pig it gives you an extra gem in manual battles. Use a weak blue bird to hit multiple times and then kill on the 4th turn with a strong bird like Carson or Matilda. I've gotten 20+ gems during these battles like that. Good luck though, I average 14 per battle.

Redwing likes this.
  3. Piggy McCool

Piggy McCool Tiny Birdy

Without using real money.

4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

level up... 100 gems

Redwing likes this.
  5. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Unless it's a 10th level (past the point you've unlocked all the normal stuff), as that gets you a golden ticket instead.

6. Piggy McCool

Piggy McCool Tiny Birdy

Past lv 10. Now lv 19.

7. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Win the weekly arena

8. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

I am level 167, and have only been getting 100 gems when I level up...are you saying that the reason I have not seen a gold ticket as a reward is because I have not hit 170 yet?? This would be good to know...as would knowing whether or not this rewarded gold ticket would go to my inbox, break the 10 ticket cap, or be lost...

9. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

The one I got at level 230 added to what I had in the hut, but I only had 6 at the time.

10. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Yeah you will get a gold ticket at 170. As for if it will stack, inbox or you will lose it, since its a reward it will work along the same rules so you will lose it. I was coming up to my next 10th level during bomb event and had to use a gold to make space, got a matilda for it, bonus! :D

11. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Yup, I've got at least 3 that way so far myself since they made that change - every 10th level is a golden ticket, and all the rest are 100 gems. As the other folks pointed out, if you're at the cap already you will lose it, like you would have lost an energy berry back when the level up reward chest gave those out, if you were already at the max. I go through tickets like candy myself so it's never been an issue, but you'll definitely want to plan around that once level 169 rolls around.

12. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

Thanks for the info...I only have 7 golds now, but by the time I get to 170 I may have 10...depends on the next couple weeks or so. I have managed to try to numb myself to letting the silvers go by, but not sure I could handle missing out on a gold one, so hope I remember when I am close to 170...