1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I got Terence to gold!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

I disagree, Terence is even worst than Geraldine and "RED". I gave my reasoning in my post.. At least Geradline has an AOE knockback and has an early supershot... And at least red hits hard and can power up power ups. (All are trash by the way) Terence has zero utility and his kick damage is trash compared to other red birds. You said at least hes a 5 star or something as if that makes him better than 4 stars. I disagree.. Darlene is a much better bird than Terence as well . Darlene's kick is much stronger than Terence at equal level ( 1000 more damage ) and she drives up the combo really high with INTENSE COMBO HIT EVOLUTION. Steam ship barrage does 86 damage at level 80 with a supershot rank of 6. THAT IS A DISGRACE. Effectly steamship Terence has no area of effect damage.. Its just for "looks".

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    Garymon likes this.
  2. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

Bump due to spammer junk

3. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Sorry for bumping but Rovio has YET to fix this piece of garbage bird. For being the strongest bird in the classic angry bird games I expected more from Terence. Now we have Soul Sacrifice Eddie and Let It Blow Santa to compete with Steamship Terence for the worst bird in the game. I really like Terence (by my profile icon) and I just want Rovio to buff him so he can be as good as the rest of the core flock...