1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I got Terence to gold!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Oct 9, 2017.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

830B40BC-77E6-4EAD-B248-E79F64494EAF.jpeg
    Picture of the screen after evolution
    81CB2557-C2D0-4C96-8B7B-EFB9D6CB4A30.jpeg
    Global chat announcing the evolution

Terence is a 6/10

LynnaLou likes this.
  2. Kenv

Kenv Super Cool Bird

Congrats!!

3. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

Congrats.

4. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

oh my i just got him!!!! .. I spent my league gem winnings for it.. How good is terence and should i level him up?

5. Ray Estrella

Ray Estrella Super Cool Bird

So how does he compare to Red or Chineese Chicken?

6. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I don’t have red yet but when compared to fire Rooster, Terence is garbage

7. Ray Estrella

Ahh, thank you for that.

8. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

even with steam ship terrence the rooster is better?

9. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

I wouldn't say the Fire Rooster is 101% better, though.

10. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

If you haven't noticed all birds are not that great until they get to Lvl 80 and a minimum of SS 6. Personally I don't use Red or Rooster in main Team only Dungeon.

11. Ray Estrella

And you answered the question how?

12. Ray Estrella

Who is better?

13. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

In my opinion it depends .. I havent gotten terrance to level 60 as yet.. But I dont see how people can compare it to firerooster.. Terence is a different kind of bird.. If he goes sumo evo then you can compare him to firerooster.. Which in that case i think the rooster is better.. But if terence goes steam ship.. Then terrence is competing with other 3 SS cards.

So it depends what evolution Terence has to make comparisons.. The question is.. Is steamship terence better than Billy the blitz, Murphy, Dutch , Cyril etc...?

14. repento

repento Hatchling

how about

Terrence steamship vs Dutch ? o_O

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  15. Wilbird

Wilbird Hatchling

I have both, Terrence at 78 with Steamship SS and Dutch at 70 with Improved Combo Explotion. I think Terrence Steamship is not better than Dutch.
    The bombs will hardy hit any pigs and if it does, then the damage is not strong enough to kill pigs unless they are very damaged already. Dutch can kill many pigs at once while Terrance keeps killing only one. Both have a similar radio and can collect power ups same way.
    I use Terrence to defeat stronger pigs and use to kill several pigs that are not so strong.

16. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

I have both Sumo Terrence and Steamship Terrence at level 100... they still suck and in no way even begin to compare to Fire Rooster... they remind me of Geraldine in that they are basically useless....

17. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I replaced Terence with a mind control probotnik (also who and why did they bumped this thread)

18. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

Couldn't agree more. Terence is the worst 5 star bird in the game... I used to think Geraldine was, but Terence takes the cake... At least Geraldine gets to go early and has a somewhat AOE push back.. so atleast pigs might not stay on your side.. ( pathetic regardless.... anyway) .. If you go steamship barrage.. You get a non existent Area of effect damage at supershot 3 and a pathetic kick damage.. ( not even remotely comparable kick damage to Darlene or Claud) Essentially this bird is not 6/10.. Its 1/10. And the 1 is for the 5 star rating. That it... Play him if you have no other 5 star birds to boost team power.. Thats his only use...... Team power contribution.

This bird UTTERLY BLOWS and every other 5 star bird in the game is better. The fact that Rovio thinks this Terence is a worthy bird sums up everything you need to know about this incompetent development team. How they could design Claud in one instance, and then design Terence in another.. and not see a problem in their failures to balance the game... Is the height of stupidity.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
    VeronicaVaughnV and Garymon like this.
  19. Garymon

Garymon Hatchling

So the Terrence event was the first event after I started the game. I got Terrence and compared to my other 3* and 4* birds he seemed awesome. I worked hard to get him to lvl 80 and then to collect the essence for his next evolution but after reading this and other threads it seems like a waste of materials to evolve him further. So he's done at 80 not-evolved.

Now in this current event I won Eddie. I leveled him to 60 and then thankfully learned before evolving him that his SS is worse after the evolution. So he done at 60 not evolved.

My other mains are 3* and 4* that I have already leveled higher than most people recommend. So they are done in the range of 40-60.

My bag at 100 slots is nearly full of 1*-3* evolved waiting to evolve something worthwhile. I have fistfuls of gold with nothing to spend it on. I have enough gems and gold tickets to get a few 4* or worse one of the event awards that everyone says suck. So I guess save it all until something worthwhile comes along after this event which is only half over. I have already maxed out my event rewards as have the other active member in my guild. The rest of the members are barely playing so the guild rewards wont get far.

The dick challenge sucks dick.

I guess I will just pvp to get keys and essence while hoping I don't run into players with the good birds that it seems impossible to get now.

If I sound like a jaded old player, I have only been playing for a month. I should still be in the honeymoon phase with this game. Every game has attrition and crusty old players that complain how things are different than the old days but when it only takes a month for an enthusiastic newbie to turn jaded and fed up, something is really wrong with the team directing the game. I know they won't listen. Just venting. Not sure if I will bother playing until this event is over. Not sure if there is a good reason too any more.

20. Bad Person

Bad Person Tiny Birdy

Good for you! Terrance is a 5 star bird which is better than 4 star. Also he's a better 5 star red than that one who throws underwear or the crummy bird Red who is the next event.

Garymon likes this.