1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

huawei mate 10 lite

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Milos, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Milos

Milos Hatchling

I have this phone, but I can not play the game on it because the graphics are difficult to play, can you tell me what the problem is?

2. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

You have a huawei phone

3. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Sorry...did not mean to be rude. Where I live we are not recommended to buy this brand and you are the first person I have heard had it.

4. Milos

Milos Hatchling

I have this phone but it's a problem on the game

Attached Files:

5. Milos

Milos Hatchling

Is the CPU problem??

6. Milos

Milos Hatchling

Can you tell me which brand of phone should be for this game

7. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

No I can not tell you. I think it is the software or the age of the phone. This game utilizes a lot of RAM. Thus, older phones and tablets tend to slow down or become unresponsive. I recommend you post the same question on the Facebook page and perhaps those other players who use the same phone can provide information. Sorry I wish I had better advice

8. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Huawei phones have come a long way in recent years, they are the 3rd biggest smartphone manufactures in the world and the Hawei P20 Pro is currently ranked #1 in the world (alongside the Samsung 9 and iphone X, the 3 interchange depending on which ranking you look at). Your phone should have the proper requirements to play the game, 4Gb RAM is the same as the Samsung S9 and more than the iphone X's 3Gb, its Octa-Core CPU is the same as the S9 and double of the X's, your on android 8.0.0 so over the games requirement of 5.1.1.. the only Specification i can see that might be giving you trouble is the phones Resolution. Id send them a message on their off game support here:
    Submit a request – Angry Birds Evolution
    https://angrybirdsevolution.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    They should be able to tell why you are having trouble.
    P.s id either take down that screenshot or black out your IMEI number, you should never post your IMEI number