1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to set up leader bonus to birds used in dungeons?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Witkacy [PL], May 17, 2018.

1. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Evening everyone :)

Okies... Here's the puzzle that I can't figure out what to do to fix this up as certain birds of mine DO have this set already and some not... And it's like this from the very long time and this was set BY GAME, not by me though... (note: this is not only VISUAL cause as it goes for Claude - ALL remaining birds, while doing critical hits, healing the team all the way, so this actually WORKS)

Please take a look:
    Annie Dungeons.png Claude Dungeons.png Eddie Dungeons.png

And:
    Chuck Dungeons.png Frosty Dungeons.png

So... As you can see Annie, Claude and Eddie have this set, while Chuck and Frosty - NOT...
    Here's what I have tried so far, to set this for them as well (I know that for MOST of birds it's just boosting attack, yet it looks that they've been worse and not deserving to be crowned, which I don't like cause LOVE the same all those birds)...
    1. First and most obvious choice: set desired bird as FIRST and being placed 1st from the left then - not worked...
    2. Then I thought that maybe these birds not being strong enough, to be a leader - not the case: Chuck and Frosty being leveled more than Eddie now and still not having crown icon...
    3. Next I tried to set them as ACTUAL LEADERS in my core team one by one - sure BOTH had crown symbols, yet it didn't reflect at dungeon's welcome screen...

So... For now I gave up with this, yet this bugs me off that I can't solve it, so that's why I am asking you guys ;) Any thoughts, ideas? Please share and enlighten me if you know how to fix this one out... Thanks :)

Cheers,
    W

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

So for me, whichever bird you select first (not how it shows lined up in selection screen) is the one that gets tagged as leader with the crown & will be the first bird on the left during game play.

If you have not tried it yet, unselect all 5 birds & reselect in order of how you want them to line up. Don't pay attention to what it looks like on the selection screen (that will always display based on power).

3. Witkacy [PL]

Wolf :)

Deselecting birds and selecting them again in desired order not changed anything, even after shutting off the game and restarting it...

Cheers,
    W

4. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

If you unselect the crowned bird, the next bird you click will be leader

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Must be a glitch you are having because my Frost & Chuck have no problem being leader...

6. Witkacy [PL]

Logan :)

Apparently you're right and that's how it should work, yet NO MATTER how many times I would unselect, then select again none of these birds being tagged as ''leaders'', though they MIGHT BE in fact, as every team has to have a leader I suppose, no matter 1* or 5*... Problem is that is NOT showing anywhere that Chuck or Frosty actually being chosen to be ones...
    Well... I could be try to unselect and select again with the one already being - yet kinda been afraid that if touch it - it may got broken as well...

Cheers,
    W

7. gazou208

gazou208 Hatchling

8. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

Wolf is right though Witkacy. Some of the dungeons, specifically the yellow, blue and sometimes with do not show a crown so unselecting and then choosing one by one is the way to go.

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

So, I just had this "glitch" happen.
    To fix it I unselected all birds, left the selection screen, came back in & reselected them in the order I wanted. That fixed it...