1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to Prove That You Deserve to Join a Clan? (For New Players)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SquawkTron, Jul 19, 2017.

1. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

Ever wanted to prove to a clan that you're a champ and not a chump? Well, that's what I'm here for. In this thread, I'm gonna give you some advice on how to prove that you deserve to join a clan, so let's get started, shall we?

The first way to prove that you deserve to join a clan is to tell the leader of a clan some information, like how long have you been playing the game, what level you're on so far, the levels of your birds, etc. By doing this, the leader of a clan will read your information and see whether you meet the requirements or not. If you can, however, try to take a picture of your birds' levels, so that the leader of a clan can see if you're strong enough to join. See the file below as a example.

If you do get an invitation to a clan and you decided to join it, you have to be sure to donate an amount of coins your leader wants to see if you're willing to be a team player in his/her clan. Not only that, you also need coins and gems to activate the perks, too. Therefore, if you join or get invited to a clan, remember to donate while also being a team player at the same time. Furthermore, the more coins you donate, the more slots there will be for new players to join, too.

The third thing to do to prove that you deserve to join a clan is to be helpful and sympathetic. Once you're in a clan, don't act rude and obnoxious to other players. Instead, be polite and tell them your own ideas/tips on how to improve in the game, so they can be better. Trust me, being disrespectful in a clan will result in you getting kicked out, so be mature or you will face the consequences.

Finally, and this is the most important, be active every week. To really prove that you deserve to join a clan, you must be active at all costs to prove it. Being active will show your leader that you care about improving the ranking of his/her clan in events and on the leaderboard. Moreover, doing this will definitely prove that you're a worthy pro that deserves to join and remain in a clan.

I hope my advice helps you become good clan members, so that y'all can join a clan and become heroic champs. Feel free to share your own ideas, opinions, and comments below.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  2. Jeuman

Jeuman Super Cool Bird

just a friendly advice, lower the font size a ton. back to default as everyobe else. I got seasick before I reached 3 sentence =) great that you give advice, thumbs up

Nevermore and Night like this.
  3. Loox

Loox Super Cool Bird

This is good advice.

RyogaDyana likes this.
  4. lickzy

lickzy Tiny Birdy

Nice insight. Everyone should join Bluemoon Cult. All you need to do is donate 8k gold per day and activate every buff daily (except smart Bomb) because you are new and must "prove your loyalty" to the cult. Don't worry the, leaders and "elders" will do nothing because they have already "put in their time" and you must prove "worthy".

Oh, and during the winter solstice and summer equinox you must sacrifice one family member to the great clan god. In addition, don't forget to fuse your favourite 5 star bird to a one star and then sell it to show your commitment every time there is a full moon.

Peace be with you all

Kenv and CiprianS like this.
  5. gmoney

gmoney Super Cool Bird

Lol, what did we do to you.

6. RyogaDyana

RyogaDyana Super Cool Bird

@SquawkTron wow, that is very well explained~

@lickzy yea, what did we do to you? to be honest, in bluemoon, leaders and elders are not doing nothing for sure~ you can check our daily donation by finding our clan through top arena ranking, in fact, elders are the ones that donated more to the clan, I promote and demote someone based on total contributions to the clan. as of myself as leader, so far I am the one donated the most xp, no less than 25k xp in total. all these you can check by yourself :)

just a little food for thoughts,
    good clan are being made by good members, elite clan are made of elite members... everyone must give and take...
    what makes you think you deserve a clan that is much better than your own standard?

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
    Nevermore likes this.
  7. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Motherflocker

Thanks for your advice, Jeuman. I have decided to lower the font size for all my threads to make them better. Hope you're satisfied with the changes.

Ali Alhasan likes this.
  8. Vivek

Vivek Super Cool Bird

sleep 4 minutes a day

Tanya Marie Opoulos likes this.
  9. Hallapaalluuzzaa

Hallapaalluuzzaa Hatchling

Ok... So basically this is not so much joining a clan in a game as filling out a job application and attending an interview. Now I know what's expected, I think I'll just avoid the clan thing. Thanks for the warning, I hadn't realised it was so strict and involved!

10. RyogaDyana

RyogaDyana Super Cool Bird

not every clan is so, there is also clan with no requirement at all and just for fun like @Kiteflyer 's Nosnobsclan
    you may check out available clans @ clan recruitment section~ just apply to whatever clan you think suitable for your play style and avoid those with strict rules (like bluemoon, which would be much more suitable for other highly active and dedicated players)

Kiteflyer likes this.
  11. Kenv

Kenv Super Cool Bird

Pretty funny!! But you are right, it's about having fun. You are not applying for a job here. The biggest problem I would have with clan members is if they don't participate & let every one else contribute & are just along for the ride. Other than that, it's as I've said- have fun, don't worry about being " worthy".