1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get Claude ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Luigi, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Luigi

Luigi Hatchling

I saw people with 2 , sometimes 3 Claudes. Where do they get that many ? I could not get even one .

2. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

The hatching hut. But to be fair, I've played 10 months and haven't gotten a single Claude. It's all about luck.

Luigi likes this.
  3. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

It sure is. Since hatching my second Claude a few months ago, I've hatched 4 more.

4. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Just imagine a Claude excavation event... and Master Claude being at level 80.

That'd be a high amount of players dashing for the end.

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Took me 7 months to hatch my first

6. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

I got my Claude during an event a few months ago. It was a nice surprise since I got the event bird 2 hatches later.

7. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I had 2 Claude before long time ago, like last year kind of long time ago. He never impressed me so both were fused. I have no use for him ever since I got 2 Chuck some time back. 2 Chucks and 1 Matilda will get you 3 turns PvP 90% of the time. Claude's healing power is for the noobs.

8. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Contagious Claude is still handy to have around though, healing power or not.

9. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Claudes healing power is not just for noobs, yes if they get one they should definitely use him as he will help them greatly until they are up to full power, but his healing helps established players in other areas as well, such as getting through higher levels of MPDC or event. Plus his 35% increase in critical hits enhances many other birds, including chuck since he critical hits pigs 2 or 3 times in pvp. The 35% increase added on to his hits ends pvp within a couple of moves.

A. Wolf likes this.
  10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I still do best w him as my arena team leader...

Tigerangels42038 likes this.