1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to fix Terence...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SuzyQ, Apr 23, 2018.

1. SuzyQ

SuzyQ Tiny Birdy

Would love this wise group’s perspective as to how Rovio can fix this cute fat guy. He’s up there with Geraldine as the weakest bird in game. Given he is core flock and about to have another featured event- any suggestions for a buff?

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Reduced SS timer or healing ability like Claude...

Fundamentally all the Red birds are Flawed with the exception of Santa & Ricky only because they don't really function like the rest.
    Also, Claude being able to heal is the only reason he is the most desirable Red bird.

3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Fast SS for sure. That steamship cannon is not bad in theory but damage is laughable even compares to Bette. It won't save you by the time you can use it.

4. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I've had Terence for a while now (got him right before Eddie's event started) and I really want BOTH evolutions to have a major damage buff. I first want Steamship to have the same SS timer as Sumo before they change damage though.

5. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

How about Terence "riding" first hit pig, adding Terence's non supershot damage to all pig to pig hits?

Or make him a ss 0 so you can start before AI does in oinktagnon.

Mabe put so much inertia into first pig that you get a +200% or something crazy like that combo attack next turn

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

There will never be a 0 SS bird.

7. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

(whiney voice) rovio give me a 0 ss bird, your AI has several, it's not fair!!!

8. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

You do not need a 0 as bird. Just play better:)

9. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Can I allow the enemy to move first in arena? Pre-game coin toss maybe to decide who moves first?